HippoRarest & UnknownAviation for Governor & Lt. Governor

Also, a question regarding your Lt. Governor candidate. What experience does he have that makes him qualified to hold such a powerful position? I see he’s been in basic municipal level positions, but that’s most certainly not qualifying for a position of power such as Lt. Governor.

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support.

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Competence is more important than experience and my LT Governor candidate is more than competent to hold such a powerful position. The experience he has is enough for him with the level of competence he has.

4 Likes

Competence AND experience are both major factors

7 Likes

You are currently walking in your neighborhood and see a baby on the ground crying and an old man in his 90s passed out.

What would you both do in this situation?

6 Likes

he will die soon, so i would trip and i would hurt myself, so the ambulance helps me and not the baby

for the baby i would do the following:

4 Likes

Call the Stapleton County Fire Department!

3 Likes

Full support!!!

2 Likes

sapport

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

your parter has the competence equivalence of a garbage can

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I have been with Firestone for some time now, and over the course of my career here I believe I have grown and become more competent. I attribute this development to my willingness to learn and adapt, as well as my dedication to self-improvement. Through taking on new responsibilities and learning new skills, I have become more confident and efficient in my work. I understand that growth and development are ongoing processes, and I am committed to continuing to learn and evolve as I work at Firestone.

3 Likes

you know this isn’t the application center right

9 Likes