HippoRarest & UnknownAviation for Governor & Lt. Governor

Yes I agree

4 Likes

Yes he would. Ghrym is more than competent to run DoBW.

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

Can your Lieutenant Governor comment on their thoughts of the Firestone Bill of Rights Section III?

3 Likes

can’t support someone who accused me with baseless evidence of having a exploiter alt.

4 Likes

I think it is an amazing section!

3 Likes

Screenshot_287
I just know you exploit

3 Likes

notice the words in that sentence aren’t firestone

5 Likes

What experience does the Lieutenant Governor candidate have within the legislative or executive branch?

Having experience in either of these two branches is crucial when running the state, it concerns me I don’t see any experience listed from either branches. You can say you’ve got out of state experience, nonetheless Firestone is and will always be different from other states. All of our other candidates have some kind of experience, whether it be as a Cabinet Member or a Representative.

5 Likes

UnknownAviations experience is listed under his experience dropdown in section 2. If you have any questions about it you can ask here publicly or in DMs privately.

4 Likes

Just wanted to check as there’s none listed which I asked about. How do you respond to the statement below?

4 Likes

I have never said anything about out of state positions. I do not have experience with being in cabinet or being a representative; however, I have had many positions held in firestone county and municipal legislative positions.

3 Likes

Alright, moving on. You say you have plans to “remove or heavily change RICO”. Recently (around 2 weeks ago), this was brought up in congress within the State Legislative discord and it was decided it shouldn’t be removed or edited.

Many notable individuals, including the FBI Director, disagreed with it’s removal or change. It’s to my belief there hasn’t even been a RICO’d organisation in over a year. We don’t have the type of organisations or groups within Firestone for RICO to be needed much any more. Our organisations (if we do have any) just prefer to shoot and have fake hostages with fake robberies, getting them money quick. Roleplaying isn’t seen as frequently by said organisations anymore.

We also have to consider the fact that some of these organisations/groups are actually encouraged and motivated by RICO. Some believe that being RICO’d makes them feel official and more like the real deal, so they’d prefer to be on it than not. Regardless it’s a concern for legislators.

6 Likes

RICO has been criticized for being overly broad and allowing for the prosecution of individuals or organizations that may not be directly involved in organized crime. But which criminals have you talked to that said they are " actually encouraged and motivated by RICO"

3 Likes

Regardless as I said it hasn’t been used in a year, you only seemed to respond to part of my statement. In response to your question, it was a former organisation leader, I hadn’t directly spoke to them I’d just seen and heard what they said through congress when the matter was brought up earlier.

This is why legislative experience is relevant! If you really do want RICO gone as a Governor then @Bjohn323 is going to love you forevermore.

4 Likes

If it hasn’t been used in so long, then why is it still needed?

4 Likes

There’s been several criminal organizations in Firestone since my last RICO. It’s approaching 2 years since I’ve last used RICO. It’s not the law, its the shit organizations that keep popping off. I have seen & handled more criminal organizations in Firestone than anyone in the legislature trying to remove it, or anyone who’s campaigning on it. RICO has, at my request, been made to have less of an effect on criminal organizations. I don’t think people have even read the most recent RICO act, which was amended back in 2021. It’s not nearly as powerful as before, and it surely doesn’t get used willy nilly.

7 Likes

You could apply that logic to 30% (probably more) of our legislation.

3 Likes

Is that seriously your logic and or argument to RICO…? You should really read up on what you’re campaigning on before you start openly discussing it…

4 Likes