“Leadership for the people, by the people”
SECTION I. Introduction
SECTION II. Candidate’s Information
SECTION III. State Administration
SECTION IV. Goals and Plans
SECTION V. Remarks
Hello citizens of Firestone! UnknownAviation and I (HippoRarest) hereby declare our candidacy for the Firestone 2023-1 gubernatorial election. I (HippoRarest) am running as the Governor candidate and UnknownAviation is running as the Lieutenant Governor. We are quite experienced in the Firestone Government and we believe that we are competent enough to run for these positions.
I have been in the Firestone community since mid 2019, experiencing multiple different jobs and departments.
- Firestone Executive Branch - Cabinet
- Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways - Secretary
- Firestone Game Moderation - Game Moderator
- Redwood Police Department - Sergeant
- Firestone Department of Transportation - Public Employee
- Firestone Department of Corrections - Former Senior Correctional Officer
- Stapleton County Government - Former County Councilman x2
- Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Former Corporal
- Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office: Admissions - Former Admissions Officer
- Firestone Department of Commerce - Former Permitted business owner
- Firestone Police Exploring - Former Admissions Officer
- Firestone Department of Health - Former Paramedic
- Stapleton County Fire Department - Former Senior Fire-Medic
- Firestone Fire Academy - Former Training Officer
- Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training - Former Admissions Officer
- Firestone Department of Corrections: Marine Division - Former Seaman
- Firestone Department of Corrections: Special Emergency Response Team - Former Specialist
- Firestone Department of Corrections: Public Relations - Former Deputy Director
- Redwood City Government - Former Mayor
- Redwood City Government - Former Deputy Mayor
- Firestone Department of Homeland Security - Former Federal Protective Service Officer
- Firestone Department of Homeland Security - Former Crisis Response Team Auxiliary Agent
- Firestone Department of Homeland Security: Community Relations Division - Former Director
Certifications and awards:
- Peace Officer Standards and Trainings (POST)
- Civilian Firearms License (CFL)
- Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic (EMT-P)
- Firefighter (FF)
- Governor’s Commendation Medal (award)
- Firestone Department of Homeland Security - Unity of Effort Award
I have been in the firestone community since early v2 experiencing multiple fields in County and Municipal Government. With these fields I have experienced the following; teamwork, leadership, and communication with the public. These are key factors for running in a position over our State.
- Stapleton County Council x2
- Arborfield Council x2
- Arborfield Chairman x2
- Arborfield Press Secretary x1
- Redwood Council x2
- Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office: Deputy First Class
- Firestone Department of Corrections - Senior Correctional Officer
- Firestone Department of Corrections: Special Emergency Response Team - Senior Operative
- Firestone Department Of Public Safety: Investigator
- Firestone Department Of State: Department Staff
- Firestone Department Of Boating And Waterways: Board of Directors
- Firestone Department Of Transportation: Employee
- Firestone Department Of Aviation: Pilot
Certifications and awards:
Peace Officer Standards and Trainings (POST)
Civilian Firearms License (CFL)
Rotary Pilots License (RPL)
Firestone Department of Corrections - Commendation Award
We truly believe everyone in the state cabinet will keep performing well for the ultimate success of the state. As of now, we do not plan on dismissing any cabinet members. We plan on supporting the cabinet and making sure cabinet members’ needs are met. We believe that the cabinet is a very important part of the executive branch and the overall Firestone government.
Here are some goals and plans that we will strive to achieve if elected.
Remove or heavily change the RICO act. Criminal Organizations are demotivated when they are indicated as a criminal organization due to law enforcement officials having the right to charge them for racketeering (800 second felony) whenever they break any law that is arrestable which ruins the game experience for both criminals and law enforcement officials and military officials. Without active criminals, there is little action for law enforcement officials and military officials which limits the role play in the county. Bettering the experience for everyone helps bring activity into the game and makes everyone happier which is what we are aiming for. This is a game, not real life. We are here to have fun.
Executive Press Office
Create and enforce a quota for the Executive Press Secretary to host in-game or Discord voice chat press conferences so that citizens and the media can have a chance to publicly criticize and suggest ideas to the Executive Government. Hosting in-game press conferences can also improve in-game activity and create a role-play opportunity for different businesses, citizens, and the Firestone government to better the experience for all players and parties. Hosting press conferences is also better for the Firestone community because of the government interacting with its citizens and media instead of just posting a document that rarely anyone reads.
We plan on attending foreign events and encouraging Firestone citizens to do so as well to better relations with foreign states/nations. We can show good foreign relations by working to build strong and positive relationships with other states, and by using diplomacy and cooperation to address domestic challenges and promote foreign peace and stability. Having good relations with foreign states/nations also makes the Firestone community safer due to the peace around it. Having good relations with other states/nations additionally creates more role-play opportunities for the Firestone Department of State and foreign state departments.
We believe that the Firestone private sector has little attention. Our administration plans to involve businesses in state wide role-plays and executive government role-plays. We plan on heavily including Firestone businesses in everything we are able to so that they get the attention they deserve.
Citizens and State Issues
We believe that listening to citizens about the state’s issues is vital in a successful administration. We will consider all suggestions from citizens and create polls on the more controversial suggestions. We believe that citizens’ voices count and are essential for the improvement of the state.
Thank you all for taking the time to listen to our vision for the Firestone 2023-1 gubernatorial election. We believe that, together, we can create a brighter future for our community. As Governor and Lt Governor, we will work tirelessly to improve the game for all players and to address the key issues that matter most to you. We are confident in our ability to lead and to make positive changes, and we are committed to serving the community with integrity and dedication. I hope that you will join me in this journey and support us in our campaign. Together, we can make Firestone the best it can be.
Lieutenant Governor Candidate