support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

i am barack obama and i approve this message

3 Likes

personally i would like a better lt governor candidate, but at the current moment idk who could replace him. speech seems fine to meā€¦

support

3 Likes

maybe if people dont have nothing decent to say they just shouldnā€™t say it

3 Likes

i concur

2 Likes

So much for Judicial Ethics

3 Likes

I practice fine judicial ethics! A congressman asked me to provide my opinion, and as it did not pertain to an active case or a matter of law, I was well within my right to do so.

Unfortunately, you (a politician) have a political agenda, while I (an associate justice), merely had an opinion that fundamentally affects the well-being of the courts.

Commenting on a nominee for a justice is not violating judicial ethics, whereas stating ā€œthis defendant is obviously guiltyā€ or something of that nature is. Youā€™re a lawyer. Iā€™d hope you know the difference.

I also appreciate the fact you only responded to that clause and not the rest of my reply. Definitely displays the legitimacy of my statements.

3 Likes

yes support

3 Likes

hec, most of the time you seemed super stressed out

2 Likes

Iā€™m excited to hear more thoughts and ideas from this campaign. Iā€™ll have a plethora of questions coming soon.

3 Likes

the furry gets the support

2 Likes

The BOR needs to be left alone! It is fine as it is. I find it funny DOT/SCFD, etc, is required to show names but leos arent. I could understand IO/FBI, but why not SCSO, FSP, etc. That would fix the ā€˜name and badge issueā€™, but I think it is fine as is. The only ā€˜victimsā€™ are the criminals who set behind bars for hours. Im about to get 10+ hours for giving cops propper rp. And I have little time on my hands, as I am sure most people do. So, its a ban for me. I dont have the time to wait it out so ill be gone until v3, I am sure many criminals put up with this.

We have been fighting to fix this for years. Police make one post bout name and badge and Ive seen 2 speeches smashing down on it. Pretty twisted. Before sending criminals to DOC, if they keep asking for name and badge, just post it and send themā€¦if someone ask for it give it and leave. Honestly, its not that badā€¦

We have bigger issues that need to be resolved for we, the people. So many laws are poorly written its mad.

4 Likes

Yeah I know the BOR issue isnā€™t one of the foremost, I just wanted to use it to highlight the failures of past Governors to point out the flaws that negatively affect peace officers. Thereā€™s many issues that need to be rectified.

As for the issue with criminals- I donā€™t think that you guys are the only victims. Peace officers get a lot of hell also. Itā€™s a precarious balance between maintaining proper RP and stuff with criminals and helping LEOs do their jobs- while also having fun.

I think that reducing the prison time is a great stride towards game balancing, but there needs to be more help for LEOs that actually do their jobs

4 Likes

hi heccy

3 Likes
2 Likes

supporty

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes
2 Likes