Hecxtro & MrEmote for Change

You were wasting the chamber’s time- I have no reason to apologize to you

How petty does a person have to be to file a case for being kicked from the Capitol game. You are the sole reason that people distrust the Judiciary. Not only do you make yourself look bad but you make people like Skye look bad that totally don’t deserve to suffer because of your temper

It’s distasteful

6 Likes

Support, good luck out there

2 Likes

And to add on, they can’t charge you due to BOR.XVI. You’re protected from such charges.

2 Likes

What does ex post facto have to do with this situation? Just curious where you’re getting that from.

2 Likes

Why do we call civil accusations ‘charges’, makes me cringe.

2 Likes

A Senator asked me to speak before the chamber. Clearly my opinion was valued, as nobody motioned to eject. You only considered my speech a waste as you had a political agenda to promote, and my speech didn’t align with such.

I compel you to provide one instance of me issuing a ruling that is based on distrustful merits and not the law. I have never, nor will I ever, use my position for my own benefit.

I’d say your alleged manslaughter situation and numerous constitutional violations are far more concerning than anything I have done. If Skye is sUfFeRiNg because of me, she hasn’t told me such. I seriously doubt that I am the aggravator of such.

For the record, when you are convicted of violating the Constitution, I believe a long and sincere apology will be requested by the defense for a portion of your sentencing. You may have to swallow that pride after all.

I wish you, and every other candidate, the best of luck in your gubernatorial run!

3 Likes

It just been amended recently

2 Likes

That did not answer the question.

2 Likes

He can’t be charged for something he did legally before it became illegal or recognized in law.

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

That’s not been amended. That has, quite literally, always been the definition of ex post facto.

I don’t understand how this applies in this situation. Manslaughter (negligent homicide, or SDM if you’re feeling spicy) was illegal at the time Hecxtro allegedly committed it. I have a hard time understanding why you would think it wasn’t.

You’re a silly guy. Perhaps you should do some more legal research before commenting?

2 Likes

Hec was right, you need to control your temper. You’re a 18 year old who is expressing serious hatred and emotions on Roblox. But hey, at least your competent!

2 Likes

Holding grudges is not cool, especially when you know it can destroy someone’s reputation. You could of brought it up before he declare his intent of running but you put him on blast on Firestone forums, instead of possibly dming him via discord.

2 Likes

Bringing a candidate down I see

2 Likes

I’m not 18. If I were, leaking people’s age isn’t cool.

I filed the lawsuit as soon as my counsel and I had prepared my case, several days before the gubernatorial election began. I don’t believe even a week passed between the incident and the lawsuit. To say that I intentionally waited until now to sue him is incorrect. You probably should have done your research, but again, you’re speaking without checking.

I’m not bringing a candidate down. The lawsuit is public information that any citizen is welcome to access. I have no public opinion on the candidate.

3 Likes

I don’t often come around these days at all. But I can still say a hard no for Hecxtro running for this position, hard no support.

3 Likes

I have nothing against you, you’re a smart guy. You just let your ego get ahead of you sometimes.

2 Likes

im emote and i approve this message

3 Likes

please dont force me to downgrade other permissions in Firestone if u win :cry:

3 Likes

Wha-…Okay then.

2 Likes