Hecxtro for Senate

alright ladies

Hi. My name is Hecxtro and I am running for a seat within the State of Firestone Senate. Let me outline why the fuck you should vote for me.

A. Bitch I’ve been in this hellhole since like the June after Firestone was created- ergo I know what the fuck I’m doing, ok.

B. Bitch I’ve already proposed an amendment in my 59 minute pseudo term yesterday

C. Bitch the Senate needs some people who aren’t retarded
C1. Bitch I’ve worked in every department, every fuckin where, bitch I know how shit works, ok.
C2. Bitch I’m an certified attorney, meaning I can write good ass motherfuckin bills and shit that won’t fail and won’t make huge ass loopholes for some dumbass cops to fuck up
C3. Bitch I do a whole buncha shit for legislature in other states, meaning that I was able to get that motherfucking practice in so I can write good bills and shit for when it actually matters

D. Bitch I work for the National Guard and bitch do I see hella crime and shit, so here’s the fuckin deal, aight, we going to create some good ass legislation and keep everything functional and shit and help the cops do their fuckin jobs

Yall wanna see my pseudo bill? Here it is, spicy ass amendment right here

protects FNG n shit yeah that’s what we’re out here trying to do.

ok seriously my candidacy is not a joke please vote for me!
signed, hecxtro

6 Likes

Support

3 Likes

That speech was something else. I avoid politics as much as possible, but I will say that you are a fine employee of mine, and I do wish you the best of luck.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

you hold 2 political positions…

2 Likes

bitch support

3 Likes

That is why I said as much as possible

2 Likes

that would indicate you don’t try to avoid politics as much as possible

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Please allow me to be super concise.

I, Attorney General and Representative Jefrafra, attempt to avoid unnecessary political intervention except whereas is required by the positions I hold for the betterment of the state.

Better?

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Yes thank you

2 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

that one trans guardswoman