Gonzalez for Senate

Introduction:
Good afternoon or morning dear Firestone citizens. My name is USA2019gonzalez and I want you represent you. I’m officially running for Senator to represent you and make your voice heard. Please help me by signing below, I need 10 signatures and I have 0 at the moment. Please contact me if you have questions. Feel free to join my campaign discord: (https://discord.gg/5b9asEh)

WHO AM I*
Hello, I’m USA2019gonzalez. I am a Firestone Citizen and want to become a Senator. Your probably wondering why I want to become Senator. Let’s be real, Firestone is an awesome community, but employment wise, its bad. I have been unemployed for sometime, but got hired in DOT. It was an awesome time there. I have seen tourist visit and wonder, what now? My priority would be this, to increase employment rates within Firestone and make sure that we all are contributing in Firestone.

BUT WHY ME That is an excellent question. I’m not the most qualified, i’ll be honest. I’m not power hungry. You should choose me because I’m like you, a citizen, one of the thousands that inhabit our beautiful land of Firestone. I want to bring a new perspective. Recently, I’ve been fired from DOT for a crime, but now I’ve expunged it and my record is clean. The crime was battery. I am honest with you because I truly want to make Firestone better. I now drive on the Firestone roads and see where they need help or talk to people. I want to become your voice, and together, see a better future.

Schedule:

• First and foremost, I want to work to increase the employment rates and help citizens gain money through a fun and secure job. This is how we lower crime rates.
  • I want to push for more security in Firestone
  • I want to insure that citizens have homes by the time V3 come out.
  • I want to support small business and help them grow to succeed our State.
  • I want to hear from you, the people, and see what I can do to help you.

CONCLUSION I may not be the best candidate, but if elected, I will work my butt off to make sure that Firestone Citizens feel safe to walk, drive, and boat within Firestone.

*Hoping for a better future- USA2019gonzalez*
1 Like

please fix the formatting on your speech, it is genuinely horrendous and borderline illegible. also half of those plans are absolutely useless. the only one I actually like the idea of is a law on hate crimes, but that’s a ROBLOX TOS issue which is usually sorted out then and there

signed,
high queen of antland
antador

3 Likes

Thank you for that. I just fixed, there were some problems. Have a good one.

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

I support USA2019gonzalez for the State Senate.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Wlfpackanthony Supports
https://gyazo.com/e89cd5333701065e6f5a9e7fe83dea4f

1 Like

Alpha Clab supports
https://gyazo.com/965b409b7118117ac9c5a458be9e1767

1 Like

I HIGHLY suggest this guy for Senate. Gonzalez fits this position VERY well, not only his communicating skills, but also his hard working etiquette.

I SUPPORT GONZALEZ FOR SENATE

Signed, js2199

2 Likes

support

1 Like

any past expierience? @Gonzalez

1 Like

I actually don’t have any experience but this would a interesting 1st term. Of course, I would work hard to learn and submit bills. Of course, without experience your taking a risk but life is full of risks. With that being said, I would bring a new perspective as a citizen into the Senate. Most senators and congressional member have had high positions in Firestone but I want to show them a simple citizens views on Firestone. Thanks for the question.

1 Like

I want to make it clear that I intend to help to make, secure, and prosper all citizens of our great State of Firestone. Let’s make Firestone great!

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

If you have questions or concerns, feel free to drop them here or on my discord. My Discord is USA2019gonzalez#0023. Have a good day Firestone.

support

1 Like

I would honestly start by a city or county county council, I believe starting your political career with a seat on the Senate is too difficult.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment. I was actually think of starting there, city council. But, I guess I wanted to start here, with the Senate. I understand it’s difficulties but God willing I will be elected and represent the people. I probably should have started there, but I’m already in this. Thanks once again for your comment.

2 Likes

Hi

This is good advice and I suggest heeding it

Thanks you
SeanCItyNavy
3x Senator, 2x House, Best Fmr Prom Mayor
Secretary of Defense
State Defense Headquaters, Greendale, Stapleton County, State of Firestone

1 Like

Thank your for your comment. I will try to see where this takes me and if I don’t win (which is a possibility) then I would run for city council. But, I agree this is a good advice. I just don’t want to give up on this Senate election, you know? Thanks once again.

1 Like