Going Criminal

Why is it whenever a legal person decides to go criminal, there’s always one person who has to get toxic about it? I recently decided that, instead of leaving Firestone, I would just switch sides and go criminal. A few people who I will not name have been rude and toxic towards me since, who I previously was on good terms with. So I ask the Firestone Community, Why? After all, it’s just a lego game, and I, as well as many other people going criminal, do not affect you in the slightest, and there is no reason for you to get mad at us just for doing so.

Clarification: They have not been outright toxic towards me, however, I am aware that they have made very rude comments about and towards me after going criminal.

10 Likes

how are we supposed to judge your personal situation

4 Likes

some people are going to have strong opinions, sometimes you just can’t change how they view something.

i ont think there’s anything wrong with going criminal if you respectfully resigned from your prior positions

however in some departments, resigning then going criminal straight away can be identified as “dishonorable” or some other common word for that.

6 Likes

not gonna lie, I’ve seen this a lot…

when criminals go legal the same thing occurs where legal civilians are like “good, don’t be a stupid criminal” while their own criminal friends congratulate them on achieving what they’ve been wanting to do throughout FS

idk why they are so against being a opposing position in the game

9 Likes

I’ve seen it happen to plenty of people who went crim, not just me.

4 Likes

I can see that, but It doesn’t constitute going against them, All they are doing is playing the game the way they want, and there’s no reason they should be targeted for it.

4 Likes

just use an alt ez

6 Likes

Honestly, ignore the people that are toxic. It’s absurd that people receive toxicity for choosing to go criminal, they act like it’s morally wrong?

They act like it’s real-life where it is morally wrong to be a criminal. I feel like people forget that this is a game and being a criminal has nothing to do with you personally, just how you play the game.

Without criminals LEOs would have literally NOTHING to do

9 Likes

6.5K Languages exists and you decided to speak facts

4 Likes

I FEEL YOU BROTHER

7 Likes

i will make sure to cite u

5 Likes

same thing has happened to me, i have gotten so much unwanted hate towards me just cause i wanted to see the other side for a few months

5 Likes

This is something that I hate seeing every time in Firestone and this is coming from someone who spent hours and hours training you to get a POST certification. I can see why they think it’s a “betrayal” to your own department but it’s a fucking game at the end of the day. It’s pretty sad to see LEOs who turned into criminals be driven out just because they wanted to try something new.

As long as you leave like any other person (respectfully) and pursue your criminal interests, there really shouldn’t be an issue. You’re playing the game just like any other person, just playing a different side of the game. Most legal people in this state view criminals as real life serial killers. Relax, they’re killing you on a lego game it’s not a big deal.

For clarification I don’t see a revocation of a certification as toxic (and I hope you don’t either). It’s just my job, and my duty to uphold you to that and it’s the most I need to do.

11 Likes

no :heart:

4 Likes

omg, he doing crime instead of being lego cop! REEEEEEEE

8 Likes

I’m saddened to hear of your decision to switch sides. Once a criminal, always a criminal. I’m not on any admissions team and I would not dare interfear but I’m sure the question of “where does your true allegiance lie?” pops up in the minds of those reading the applicants of former criminals.

3 Likes

people care too much about this lego game my dude lol

7 Likes

didn’t seem to be a problem for @scriblelz

5 Likes

your past after a while shouldn’t matter what you do in your future.

8 Likes

Yeah, what’s the point of expunging and going legal just to be denied because “you were a criminal”

9 Likes