Going Criminal

Anyone getting upset is obviously too young to comprehend it’s just a game.

5 Likes

stuff like this is why i dont have any interest in getting involved in the stapleton side of the roleplay and stick to government instead tbh

every person (thats RPing properly, at least) is a character and each character is necessary to make it all work and for people to have fun. there is literally 0 reason to be disrespectful to anyone for what side of the game they want to play as long as they’re not FRPing

sorry to hear about people being a dick to u :frowning: do whats fun to u

16 Likes

Maybe for FSP and SCSO but I highly highly doubt any unit with classified info will allow him in.

Not saying it couldn’t happen but I doubt it.

4 Likes

Not trying to attack anyone here, of course, but “once a criminal, always a criminal”??

Before I was CE, in SCFD again, SCSO, SWAT, etc. I was a criminal. Not once did me being a criminal before affect my abilities to provide service to the state. Just a bit of perspective I guess.

9 Likes

they should base that off the balance of probability of the individual going crim again and using that information in a bad way. some crims that went legal have gotten into classified departments and leaked information; for obvious reasons those individuals shouldn’t be trusted in any departments.

but individuals that want to experience both sides of the game simply shouldn’t be penalised for y’know, playing the fucking game.

3 Likes

Imagine bitching about someone contributing to the state’s activity.

5 Likes

I don’t see how that could be a problem, if someone takes the effort to expunge all their records, go through POST/FITE to get into a department, what makes you think they’ll do a 180 and leak documents? It’s too much effort for something that doesn’t even do much, and only rogue members would do so.

4 Likes

I got banned from dpw for that, its a bunch of bs that i dont understand

3 Likes

incorrect, i was a criminal before i got myself into post, dpw and dobw

3 Likes

read her whole post, she even talks about being a criminal and then going legal smh

4 Likes

ur still gay

3 Likes

sir, i was gay before i went criminal

3 Likes

What a weird mindset… I can get the allegiance part but again it’s a game. While I certainly do not encourage any sort corruption, it happens in real life as well (sadly). It’s simply apart of the roleplay in the state and gives people the ability to investigate such corruption.

6 Likes

Still is a question that probably resonates with admissions officers.

3 Likes

As a person who, depending on if Gun Trafficking becomes an actual feature in Version 3, plans to start a Gun Trafficking Circle just to see how the other side lives and sort of live my dream of being a sudo terrorist I dont want to be hated by all the friends I had come to get through my 5 years of being at this state just because I decided to actually start a Gunrunning Cartel.

I dont like how we view the Firestone Criminal Community, there are some really good Criminals in this community but people like You know who and You know who ruin it for the people who actually want to do actual criminal stuff.

3 Likes

I was defending your point.

3 Likes

let me know if u do…

3 Likes

it’s strange & disappointing to be shot up by someone that used to be in your unit

5 Likes

I agree, it has been weird to shoot at people I used to help in the law enforcement field, but I just want to roleplay a different aspect of the game, I don’t see why I and other Legals going criminal should be harrassed for swapping sides.

4 Likes

Me too

3 Likes