Give us LEOs a little more advantage like a bill or law to protect us from certain things

I’ve never seen a court official act bias on purpose towards an LEO and completely just take a criminal’s word without there being any grounds for that. Besides, that would be very illegal and judges tend to know the law.

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about at all. The courts have very strict rules on what can be used as evidence and any gap in a piece of evidence will easily be exploited by the opposing counsel and 5e judge will recognise that they can’t rule in favour of the person using that evidence because it’s not showing the whole thing.

As has been pointed out, LEOs generally have more advantages than the criminals. Sure, the SRT can be annoying at times and you won’t always catch the bad guys, but if you did, which is what you’re at least implying, that would mean the game is very unbalanced and I don’t think any criminal would stay in that case. What’s the point for the criminals if they get caught 100% of the times? Why rob a bank if you know you’ll get caught (right now it’s even hard)? Why even buy a gun if you’ll just get caught? I have never played the game as a criminal and even I can tell that LEOs have the advantage.

sad SCSO noises also our tires can be popped in the right circumstances, it’s just hard and rarely happens

3 Likes

Your tire can only be popped if you drive over a spike.

4 Likes

Nope, we can have other LEO’s pop our tires with their vehicle. Happens to me frequently

3 Likes

I REFUSE

-pugii // skyee#1004

2 Likes

mmm

3 Likes

Caleb you should of put more thought into this post before posting it. No offense, but you make yourself sound dumb. More than half of your post isn’t even true and was corrected in the post above.

5 Likes

Alright so since I’ve been both here is what I’ve seen.

I Dont agree with caleb but I can say that Leo’s do have a advantage there are some parts they could gain a advantage on but I Dont know LEO’s are struggling at all if anything they’re ontop.

2 Likes

How’d you do that?

2 Likes

this is just stupid. nobody cares that you are a bad cop and have these issues. we have far better stuff, half of this is bullshit. maybe be a better leo?

ps nobody cares that you got fired from post, if i was an applicant i’d be glad. wouldnt wanna be learning from u.

4 Likes

Can you link this bill please.

2 Likes

Law Enforcement Officer’s don’t really have “hardships”. As Phillip pointed out, they have FAR more things than citizens could ever have access to. You can’t allow one person who does something that is out of line, ruin it for your whole department/agency. That’s inequitable and cannot be compared. Department of Public Safety has been doing a tremendous job with staying on top of their respective subordinate departments.

2 Likes

My apologies, I was thinking about another state.

2 Likes

Eh. We have a ton of hardships.

• Half of our tools are useless and barely work half the time
    (baton, taser, spike strips)
  • Our response to certain heated situations is super super delayed because we can’t pull our gun until we’re already being shot at or threatened. Of course that comes with the duties of being a cop, but nonetheless an advantage to criminals.
  • The fastest car that we have available to us is the F150 with 104 studs per second. 90% of the time the SRTs get away.
  • If we make even the slightest mistake, our career is over. Criminals have no worries aside from game moderation.

Now, as much as I like a challenge when it comes to apprehending criminals, I’ve found that I just give up on chasing individuals now. It’s the same old “hit the hills” gig where they disappear into the night and I have no clue where they went. They could have stayed on the main road, could have hit the hills, or even hid INSIDE the hills, which goes against the law of physics.

Now that’s not to say that we don’t have some advantages, we have tactical units and air support unit, etc but they’re also limited to certain situations and patrol officers often find themselves on their own.

Do I dislike how it is? Yes. Will I leave Firestone over it? Nah. Can I have an opinion on it and still enjoy the game? Yes.

Hopefully I didn’t offend anyone. <3

5 Likes

Okay, you got me there. I can’t find a argument for that claim

4 Likes

It’s a hazard to your career to be a LEO here.

3 Likes

troll post, can mods lock?

3 Likes

tires can be popped, i cant tel lu how many times my tires have been popped while pursuing by FSP with a spike strip

2 Likes

Cops have it easier than crims yes i was cop then criminalness and then got boredoming. Cops have it like 50x easier than crims you just need to watcho jet. I didnt get fucked by criminals thats only you fr fr as long as you do everything right you wont be ko’ed simple as. And trust I did like 6 hit and runs and never got punished, Ive killed many innocent people havent been touched on duty but who cares yes? If you know how to dip from a sit its x games mode kid

4 Likes

to protecc us frm this stupid stuff https://streamable.com/gwaco7

2 Likes

Many of the things you said are found in legit all state games and some mainstream too, and is the real life shit too.

:\ its general stuff for everything, crims decide to crims but theyre still identified as a civ or a tourist or whatever the uck they are, normal civs still have to go refil gas, restock on ammo

3 Likes