Give all LEOs and Public Employees access to unlimited cones and flares!

Hello there! I am theSpaceFace2, current Middle-Class citizen within the State of Firestone.

I think there is something that has been overlooked by the developers which, in my opinion, obstructs with the capability of role-play within the community. Whereas SCFD gets unlimited cones for their RP purposes, Law Enforcement Officers are limited to 5 cones, and FDoT (Firestone Department of Transportation) Employees are limited to 10 cones. All Law Enforcement Officers and DoT Public Employees should have access to unlimited cones and flares. Not only will it help them with the scenarios presented, checkpoints, perimeters, and road closures for LEOs and Mass RPs, road maintenance, and directing traffic for FDoT Employees, but it will also enhance the overall quality of the role-play within the community. Also, I see no problem with allowing all Law Enforcement Officers and Public Employees to have access to unlimited cones and flares, as they’ve gone through hours of training for their job and responsibilities, and therefore, are capable and mature enough to handle it correctly.

To sum it up, give all Law Enforcement Officers and Public Employees access to unlimited cones and flares to help them with their scenarios and enhance the overall quality of RP within the State of Firestone.

Thank you,
theSpaceFace2
Firestone State Patrol, Trooper
Firestone Department of Transportation, Trainee

7 Likes

Iffy on unlimited but I heavily support more then 5.

9 Likes

I think the cone limit is great. If we add more some people will abuse it or cause a havoc.

2 Likes

SCFD gets unlimited! So, if that’s the case LEOs and FDoT Employees should get the same because they need it more than SCFD. @airplane1221

2 Likes

Well, I am fine with that…

2 Likes

7 Likes

Exactly why we also need unlimited. As FSP|SPU’s main operation is Traffic Enforcement.

3 Likes

SCFD = fire and EMS

DoT = TRANSPORTATION

explain to me how ten cones is sufficient for a department of transportation

5 Likes

Exactly. @Lidels

2 Likes

Unlimited flares seems unnecessary but I definitely support unlimited cones for FDOT.

3 Likes

I support the fact because half the time I try and assist someone while awaiting for LEO or SCFD I have enough cones for a small 2x4 area but I would like more space and not needing to use my sweeper in order to protect myself.

3 Likes

Exactly the point. @Akuent

2 Likes

Fair enough. @Connor_RB

2 Likes

Preach

2 Likes

Well yes the flares for us on DOT can get extreme and are rarely used but we would like it if we could get at least 5 more Incase we need that many or any more for any possible situation such as if a helicopter needs to land for a medical evac it would be useful to have more on standby

2 Likes

The reason I also mentioned unlimited flares is because they should go along with cones. As you will need to light the area up while setting up cones to alert the drivers of the presence of cones/scenario. Especially, if, let’s say FDoT is performing maintenance service on the entire skyway bridge at nighttime. And for LEOs, it be road closures and detours at nighttime. @Akuent @Connor_RB

2 Likes

I understand your view on the part that it creates havoc but why does a department that mainly prioritizes I’m putting out fires need unlimited cones to where as DOT and LEO need them more. DOT needs them for towing cars at certain points and LEO also need it for moving traffic around people or a crash.

2 Likes

I think us fsp and scso need more cones were only limited to 5 maybe 15 or 10 that’s way better than just 5.

2 Likes

Sneaks into the chat

FNG doesnt have ebough cones either

2 Likes

as former SCFD, can confirm, absolutely nobody had good traffic control discipline.

2 Likes