Gamer_Optic for Redwood City Council

Hello, I am Gamer_Optic, and I am formally running for Redwood City Council.

Who am I?

I am Gamer_Optic, an active member of Firestone since December of 2019. I have a valid POST Certification, and I am EMT-P and TCCC certified. I am currently employed within the Firestone State Patrol, Firestone Department of Transportation, and the Firestone National Guard. I have experience in Government, as I am currently ending my term in the Arborfield City Council.

Why am I running?

I thoroughly enjoyed being an Alderman for Arborfield, and I wish to continue my government career in Redwood, where I believe I can get more experience from Redwood. I want to improve the quality of life within Redwood, as we all know that Redwood is not the calmest of cities, and I want to ensure the citizens of Redwood can enjoy being there.

What I plan on doing for Redwood

I wish to make Redwood a safer place and ensure that people can enjoy being in our city, rather than be annoyed by people. I have seen many things happen within redwood, that I believe should be illegal, but are not. For example, I believe that Firestone National Guard recruiters should be protected, as they oftentimes attract attention, including crime. I wish to pass laws to protect them and ensure they can recruit without being disturbed.

Why you should vote for me

I am an honest man, and I will do my best to listen to the people. I am active within Firestone, and I know what to do. I have experience as an Alderman, and I have written bills. You can trust me to protect your city. If I am elected as a Redwood Alderman, I promise I will listen to the people and what their needs are. The people always have a say in my book. If people have a complaint, I will listen. If people have a suggestion, I will heed it and see what I can do. If people have a problem with me, I will ask what I can do to improve. If you have a question for me, Don’t hesitate to ask me in the replies or in my Discord (Alastor#4853).

A vote for me is a vote for a brighter future for Redwood.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

Body is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently postedBody is too similar to what you recently posted

3 Likes

S to the U to the P to the P to the U to the R to the T

3 Likes

huh??

2 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support.
Good Luck.

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like