FSPGate: Corruption and Deceit

Damn, two of the people on there was people I actively talked to, didn’t expect this.

2 Likes

Absolute joke of people, i’ve honestly feel like friendships are gone.

We’ll be looking into this and getting these guys out if they don’t wanna take the easy route

4 Likes

I am truly dissapointed in the actions of not only my representative, but the big role the legislative branch played in this disgusting act as a whole. I can ensure you the people behind this will face impeachment if they choose not to resign.

Cheers,

NicoloSkrt

7 Likes

This seems constant with mark. This is definitely not the first time this has happen with him. And I think the people can see that too. I think it’s actually a joke. Just leave the people alone; take a step back.

Sorry mark but you need to chill

4 Likes

ok hand

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/expulsion-barring-of-representative-markhabashi/5600/1

5 Likes

13 Likes

LMAFO

1 Like

steve was hungry for that nomination but we all knew he would pass anyways lmao

1 Like

All evidence regarding this forum post was given to me by the VICTIM of this situation, former Superintendent fobgosalot. I do appreciate your attempt at trying to paint another narrative.

2 Likes

I sincerely stand for this statement, and too call for all of them, including the Governor, to be removed, whether it be by expulsion, impeachment, or resignation.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to paint anything, and how deep can one sink? The “evidence” isn’t even legally binding as proved here. You’ve used evidence sent by the “victim” as you call him, reasonable or not. But how did the “victim” get it? By using Mr kitkat. I’m not defending anyone’s actions as they clearly went too far, but I’m trying to uphold the law as I swore to do.

1 Like

Straphos and a few others that were not involved were in the group DM. They could have easily slipped the screenshots onto someone else.

Whether they did or not, someone was leaking the info which was good in this case.

2 Likes

As a whole, I am very much surprised. So much happens behind closed doors. I have heard of some corrupt stories of Firestone, yet this is one of the worst I’ve seen.

I am not only disgusted like everyone else here, but it has also changed my scope on FSP as a whole. Following POST I would join FSP. I found it to be a stable department with great leaders. After hearing of the Colonel, I am rethinking my options.

Also;

@anon20714511 ofc you’re going to say that. We can clearly see you’re on the whole pussy party’s side. Like this post: https://gyazo.com/d9937bd2946cb2d8670ef5637ab3b17f
Also, how would you know that if you weren’t actively involved yourself?
:eyes: @anon54114525

1 Like

@anon20714511 if you knew about this shit, do you have something to gain, or are you apart of Jordans secret circle?

2 Likes

@anon54114525 I think we have a developing story on the man you hate the most. :eyes:

1 Like

The judicial branch has no comment on this matter at this time.

2 Likes

<3 5chars

2 Likes

Oh my god

1 Like

This is horrific and I am lost for words.

4 Likes

water comes in “DID I HEAR FSP SUPER IS EMPTY?”

3 Likes