FSPGate: Corruption and Deceit

Holy fuck glad I resigned shortly after dragon left. I’ve never liked fob solely for personal reasons, our personalities don’t mesh well togethor, but this is completely uncalled for

2 Likes

opinion:

bjohn is partially innocent, the rest deserve hell.

bjohn was presented biased, one-sided evidence by at least 5 people. he acted on this evidence because he was pressured to.

if he was given more time and if he wasn’t pressured into making a choice on a whim, he could have found evidence that clears foba’s name.

he didn’t, though.

it doesn’t make him a bad person nor an incompetent governor. he could have and should have handled this issue differently, but overall he acted logically given the circumstances.

still, though, give the rest of them hell.

8 Likes

Quite disappointed in the individuals in this matter. Had higher expectations.

3 Likes

I go to firestone forums as my daily Sunday newspaper it never gets old. :))))))

5 Likes

those 4 people need to be fucking deported by fng

2 Likes

@pathwaysbball @anon54114525

Remember Marks involvement of the impeachment of Mack? He was all for it then changed his mind to obtain the County Executive Role. Seems he likes to cause issues, using his power within Firestones government,

1 Like

What makes it worse is that the Governor has played into it as well. I am extremely disappointed.

1 Like

This is horrible even though I’m a nobody but I hope the people involved in this don’t get cyber bullied for the next 8 months, Not saying I agree with them at all because I don’t smh. And bringing this to the public was a great idea to show the truth, But I hope the FS citizens don’t go too savage on them.

So far, What I saw from fob was he was doing a great job, as soon as fob was made super FSP’s activity shoot UP. I Mean my god…you all saw how many troopers was at that meeting, and trainings, recent meetings, etc. And fob wasn’t even super for that long! so this is very sad to see him go so quickly thanks to these people with personal grudges.

2 Likes

Well that was a dick move from FSP HICOMM and Congressmen. Just resign because if you don’t you’ll get impeached or expelled. I can’t believe this happened and several high ranking government officials participated in this.

2 Likes

Impeachments and expulsions are up, possible house session soon.

2 Likes

It’s great to see many congressmembers reaching out against such actions from their fellow members. I hope to see action taking place soon.

3 Likes

1 Like

Yeah uhhh boys I know i’m a good fucking lawyer but I’m siding with the Co-Founders on this one. I don’t give a damn if it’s sorta violation of the constitution (or the BoR I don’t remember and tbh I’m to lazy to go find it) because I genuineness am DISGUSTED by what I have seen here. Something like this should never occur in this state. @BennamStyle @Stevetron8170 @officerjordan10 @Markehabashi Shame on you you greedy disgusting people. You should’ve known this was gonna come out one day, and it came out to the wrong person and said person came out SWINGING. Ya done oofed. I hope you don’t try and run for another public office or apply for another department because you will just get auto denied. mic drop

1 Like

Confession

Hello citizens, officers and government officials. I’m here now to make a confession regarding the termination of former Superintendent fobagosalot. For me it started with “Captain” officerjordan10 DM’ing me asking for help so I asked what the matter was. He said he needed help with a Supreme Court interpretation and I said “Sure I guess”. He then added me to the group and I had no idea werr it was going to end. Representative Markehabashi, Associate Justice 1superchris2 and I was “tasked” with writing the interpretation. We sent it on when suddenly the “maturity policy” by Major Mythic got released. Chaos occurred and they decided to add the Governor to the group to get the process speeded up. Former Colonel Stevetron8170 kept giving tips and at points leaked the Gold Command chat to “keep us in touch”. Stuff was going too far and I begun to get enough. Then the stuff begun, they threatened the Governor and used him as a puppet. I went offline for two days for private reasons when I woke up today, saw it all. Superintendent fobagosalot was terminated. Shocked I looked at the “secret chat”. PewDiePie did the right and added former Superintendent fobagosalot to the chat so he could see it all himself. From there fobagosalot took it with pathwaysbball and GetEnveloped which then they made the public aware. I overreacted and tried to defend their actions when pathwaysbball suspended my account. First then I realized what that really happened, how far they went and how they broke the law. I did everything I could to make contact with pathwaysbball to make this confession and it finally worked. Then 1superchris2 went into my dms saying this;

August 5, 2018
1superchris2 Today at 3:44 PM
pls
send me any evidence that you have
Tor Today at 3:45 PM
What’s the point? You’re fucking involved anyways
1superchris2Today at 3:45 PM
I never got it
I’d like to have it
to help save my ass to
sir

I thank @pewdiepie for informing fobagosalot about it so which made the public aware. Your loyalty towards the state shall be remembered.

My thoughts about it

It was a snitchy move by Stevetron8170 to backstab his own boss like that, and then claim it wasn’t his fault, like what the hell. officerjordan10 went too far, in the start what he did was legal and nothing was done wrong but you didn’t understand when to stop. And why the fuck did you delete the old chat? To tamper with evidence? Well done. Markehebashi, why would you do this? You had a career, you were respected and you had nothing to lose by saying “No, I’m out of this”. I don’t know you BennamStyle so I can’t say more than abusing your position as Senator is a shame. 1superchris2, you’re probably the worst guy that have ever worked for the courts ever. You were a lucky that got away earlier but now you are publicly busted.

The confession is true and is not based on my personal opinion about any of them, I were a good friend with both officerjordan10 and Markehebashi so this is a loss for me to come out with. However, my section with my thoughts may be “biased” in other words what I think about them after the situation. I thank you if you cared enough to read this and I hope you understand my side too. I stand for my actions and if I should be punished I will accept it, however, I don’t think I did anything wrong as I were offline the two days everything happened.

4 Likes

@anon54114525 there you go

1 Like

They’re two faced little fuckers that just want fob’s position to go to their best friend.

1 Like

Please read before you go crazy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

However, you only brought this forth, After the fact, and after you got banned. You’re not a saint, you wanted an out.

1 Like

No, I own up to my actions and I will take any punishment forwarded to me.

1 Like

I mean, you could’ve prevented this, you even said “This was going to far”, why at that point didn’t you say to someone “Yo there’s this fucked up plot, take a look” not a single soul knew about this until now.

1 Like