FSPGate: A Call for Impeachment and Expulsions

FSPGate: A Call for Impeachment and Expulsions

Introduction

With the evidence guidelined in FSPGate: Corruption and Deceit, we the people of the State of Firestone call for the immediate resignation of said individuals. Should the individuals not cooperate to such demands, we demand the Congress to initiate an impeachment and expulsion for the individuals in question, in efforts to purify our government and the people who lead the most important department within the State. Should the demands not be met, the government will see unnecessary chaos and danger to their lives by the people who are in favor of a peaceful and prosperous government.

The Demand

All members within the scandal should immediately resign. Members of the Congress should initiate the impeachment of said individuals for violation of “A Bill to Add More Crimes” and “A Bill to Make Assisting in a Criminal Act Illegal.”

The members in question:

1. Senator BennamStyle [ Resigned ]
  2. Representative Markehabashi [ Resigned ]
  3. FSP Colonel Stevetron8170 [ Resigned ]
  4. Captain Officerjordan10 [ POST Certification Revoked, Auto Removed from FSP]

The likes of such individuals is not welcome within the executive branch, legislative branch, judicial branch, and any other public positions.

9 Likes

Once they wake up, I will ask for their resignations or I shall start signing articles of impeachment.

4 Likes

Tony, if you want a hand so you dont get wankers cramp, I’m always here to type stuff.

2 Likes

can i just kriffing mention that the -gate affix was only implemented because of the Watergate scandal? just because a hotel’s named ‘watergate’ doesn’t mean every major scandal of the decade has to end in -gate.
just sayin’. maybe we should look into getting a new catchy name.

1 Like

@BennamStyle @Stevetron8170 @Markehabashi @officerjordan10

JUST RESIGN YOU GUYS MAKE FS LOOK BAD.

1 Like

Steve has resigned.

2 Likes

shut gate upgate jeffgate itgate soundsgate coolgate

1 Like

They won’t even be awake. They’re scared to get online. More scared then a fucking rat, which they are.

3 Likes

@a_sbestos Concur.

1 Like

mark and ben’s firestone ways are over

2 Likes

All the individuals in question have either been fired, or formally resigned. 7 hours in, and we managed to clean out the system.

9 Likes

But it makes you wonder, what other corruption is out there in FS?

1 Like

waterlostic

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like