FSP Interior

I support, represent fsp periodt.

2 Likes

Support, DOBW has a better interior (although that’s all we have soo…)

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

uh you do know that v3 fsp has an interior right

2 Likes

but i feel that we should have an updated training center

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

here’s a few ideas on why an interior for the firestone state patrol wont be in development for V2.

1. callme_kind was hired strictly for interiors assigned by either myself or fed for stapleton county v3.
  2. stapleton county v2 is inevitably going to shutdown once stapleton county v3 becomes playable.
  3. the developers have prioritized builds all in regard to stapleton county v3 (with exception of fed).
  4. leo department interiors serve little purpose in v2, they’re simply for looks and briefings.
  5. you survived three years without an interior, what’s different now?

there is more to look forward to v3 than wasting developer resources on building v2. an interior is not on the mind at the moment.

8 Likes

I’m so tired of people asking for v2 updates. They’ve been playing v2 this long regardless, they can wait for v3.

Asking for v2 updates, is like pushing v3 further away from opening to begin with.

3 Likes

I mean, from my perspective, most people just want a game that works.

People join this community because it’s a “Roleplay” community. Of the many people I’ve talked to, they think V2 is A very fine game. I, and many others, don’t care about V3 to be frank because we might be long gone from LEGO cops by the time it’s out, we just want a game that works and that has developers that are supportive of community interest. Why not add a simple interior if it just adds more RP?

Having a functional interior for a very active department would be very cool and of many uses (RP Interogations, shift briefings, filling out paperwork or whatnot). I see no issue with allocating a little of time to making someone that the community wants. Obviously many people want it, in facts I e only seen a few people against it, so why not add it in if it’s in the communities interest???

2 Likes

v3 should be the priority over an interior in v2.

4 Likes

The interior has been perfectly fine since v2 was released, so why complain, and or request one NOW? V3 Has been in development since 2018, you guys get to see everything that is done, and can join v3 to see progress (when fed published to the hub).

V3 has everything you all want, and pushing those updates to v2, takes time away from getting v3 completed. Parrot legit laid it all out in the best way possible.

1. He’s not even doing and or wasn’t hired to do interiors for v2 to begin with, so it’s already out of the park.
  1. Having been a Trooper myself, you’re hardly ever in the building anyways. You spawn your vehicle, put on your campaign hat, and go back for rounds, that’s it. Nothing fancy to look at, so therefore it would be useless.

As a developer, you want us to be supportive of your ideas, and contributions; just know that we ARE.

Right now, you guys also need to be supportive of us. We’re the ones getting v3 out, and working to do so for you all. Most of the time, when posts are made on the forums here, it is being talked about in the developer chat, despite people saying “it wont ever be seen.” - same thing happened with the callmekind. It was brought up in the dev chat, and it was being talked about.

People just need to take a step into our shoes, and know that yes, we receive all the suggestions, complaints, and feedback from you all, but we’ve also got a job to do; which is right now to get v3 completed.

7 Likes

Only thing I’d like to point out, we are the only LEO agency that has exactly no interior besides the garage. It’d be fair that each LEO department has an interior of its own.

2 Likes

I mean, i see no point in SCSO/DHS’s interior, its only used once in a blue moon, and it’d be too late to make one now

2 Likes

scso b like “10-8 desk duty”

2 Likes

I support fully! Its pretty hard to host a mass patrol briefing outside when you have people ramming and trolling. So an inside interior would be great for briefing.

2 Likes

ASU helipad

2 Likes

theres grass on the helipad, and concrete floor-

2 Likes

yes

5char

2 Likes

…and here

2 Likes

Nice one

3 Likes