FSP Interior

ALERT: 30 signatures and the interior developer will attempt to ask the Founder! Reply with support

So, I know that this is a long shot suggestion, but I simply want to express my concern.

A couple weeks ago, FedoraMasterB98 explained in general chat that the reason to why the Firestone State Patrol does not have an interior is simply because the last attempt to an interior was quite atrocious and ultimately led to it not being done. However, seeing that a new interior designer was hired, I think we can at least have an interior?

The Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office have an interior, and don’t get me wrong, it’s a pretty cool interior. With FedoraMasterB98 practically on the FSP team 90% of the time he’s on the county, I would think that he cares deeply for the State Patrol. I simply do not think it would take that long for an interior to be done?

I mean, I fully understand that they are focusing on v3 but hey, most of FSP is requesting an interior and wants an interior…

13 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I support this. All departments should all get an interior of some sort.

3 Likes

PLEASE YES, I hate it when we get rammed during mass patrols. SCSO and DHS have interiors. SUPPORT

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support. yes sirr

3 Likes

I support.

3 Likes

support!!!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support, god damn you make the interior!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

S u p p o r t

3 Likes

I definitely support. When we have mass patrols, we’re outside and are vulnerable to people ramming the divisional. Having an interior not only prevents the divisional from getting rammed, but adds another roleplay aspect. We could also do something similar to SCSO and have probies do desk duty.

3 Likes