FSP forum

Hello everyone.

Colonel Steve, F2 here with another FSP forum.

Recently I’ve seen. A lot of people complain about FSP being “terrible at role play” and “absolutely trash” well it’s my job to make sure the Department is running well.

What can the FSP command do to assist and prevent this? Have any special problems DM a Command or IA member. Leave a comment below only if it benifits other having the knowledge of the question you asked.

2: What general suggestions do you have for the department? Policies? Divisions? Demoting/Terminating a Specific person? Leave a suggestion in the comments below.

We always appreciate your input, it really helps make the department better.

As always you can contact me or any other FSP command member on Discord if you have any specific problems that don’t have to be brought up on this post.

@Moderator move to Departments category please.

Thanks

-Steve

3 Likes

teach fsp how to roleplay right

3 Likes

Running someone over and keeps driving, like your suppose to check if he’s ok right like tf?

2 Likes

Act professional while on duty, and make sure Troopers are incompetent. And of course, you can alwats send incompetent Troopers back to POST.

3 Likes

Suggestion #1:

• Promote Mythric to Superintendent (sorry dragon).

Suggestion #2:

• Establish a department policy outlawing fail-roleplay and the consequences for such, as well as explain what fail-roleplay is. I feel as if our officers need more experience and reminders about this. They are not trained with fail-roleplay and do not know how to react if it was to occur.

Suggestion #3:

• Halt all operations for the Air Support Unit, temporarily shut it down, until (if/when) helicopters are added to Stapleton County allowing for the use of Air Support Unit Pilots.

Suggestion #4:

• Establish and enforce a more strict maturity/professionalism policy, meaning if an employee acts immature or unprofessional on-duty, they will be immediately terminated, depending on how severe their immaturity levels are and what acts they take part in.

Suggestion #5:

• Integrate a portion of material into our Field Training Program that tells Troopers they need to stop if they accidentally hit somebody, or if somebody causes a collision with them. Explain that they still need to stop for them and get them the appropriate medical attention and whatnot.
4 Likes

<3 ur suggestions

3 Likes

I’ve personally never seen any law enforcement officer, from any law enforcement agency, fail to roleplay. When it comes to the “running people over and keeps driving…” comment, people don’t realize that when we’re driving - especially with lights and sirens on and someone intentionally runs out in front of us just to obstruct and be an actual asshat, we’re not going to stop. However, if it was a genuine accident and you wern’t doing it to be an idiot, then the officer should stop.

Signature

3 Likes

I think Troopers need to pay more attention to the radio and calls. Whenever I ask for an LEO to respond I see a few just driving around and not responding. I feel that some also need to be trained on how to clear an intersection, I was crossing one and all the sudden I get hit by a Trooper who had his lights on but no sirens, no horn, nothing and since I had my graphics low I couldn’t see them coming.

3 Likes

thats what post teaches

2 Likes

I don’t see any issues with the FSP as of this writing.

2 Likes

Never had a problem with FSP.

3 Likes

Get them to listen and read the radio.
Get them to stick to their jurisdiction.
Accept Mattxtro’s application.
ok that last one wasn’t funny i didn’t apply

4 Likes

yay ok someone else notices not responding to the radio. k thx mr mattxtro

3 Likes

The response time for each call depends on jurisdiction, the number of other units on patrol, the number of other calls pending, and whether or not the call is a priority/urgent.
Signature

3 Likes

I know but even when I was in FSP this was an issue.

3 Likes

Not really, there’d be a few FSP on and a pursuit would occur on the hwy, nobody responds, but when it comes to a sit in RW, they would respond

I think people would agree with me on that because it happens alot

2 Likes

@Stevetron8170 Start punishing Cops who FRP if someone has a video of it…

2 Likes

We do that already

3 Likes

The problem with FSP is its HICOMM and Troopers. They really don’t give 2 flying fucks about the rules anymore. They fail to role play, the go light setting 3 even though it’s a fucking traffic stop, or if they’re the last unit in pursuit. The HICOMM is selecting former HICOMM over their experienced Trooper. FSP may have one a Excellence award or two, but to be honest I don’t see how that’s possible. FSP used have a huge amount of Troopers apart of their Department which maybe one reason to why they have the award record, or because they’re acting mature and professional for that award, and after recognizing that there will be no such thing as a Governors Excellence award they just gave up and brought Roleplaying down to a minimum. I feel like the only thing they want is to climb ranks, and have a free car that has sirens. They once even went so far to just let someone die. Some Troopers preform without License when I was a Trooper (Latest term). There was no change and I can’t tell after all this criticism. There is no way you can go back. Now I’m going to wait to be attacked by Troopers who have been exposed. _

_

3 Likes

it might not even be FSP it just may be post, their command has been getting a lot of hate recently

2 Likes