FSP forum

Your arguments are baseless. You’re literally saying shit that’s non-existent in the department. ‘The HICOMM is selecting former HICOMM over their experienced Trooper.’ Sorry, what? Last I recall we haven’t ever rehired any previous high command members. We didn’t ‘One an Excellence award or two’ because we had a lot of Troopers. We have a lot of Troopers now. ‘They once even went so far to just let someone die.’ It is hard to understand what you mean by this as your grammar isn’t the best. ‘Some Troopers preform without License’. I hope you do realize there are no licenses in Firestone, right? Or are you referring to a POST Certification? If so, they are not called licenses, and no Troopers perform without them. Nobody was exposed by your childish, baseless comments in a mess of something you call a paragraph without basic grammar allowing me to interpret it properly. Also, amazing job commenting on a month old thread that is no longer being used.

I respect criticism and will take action on it if I see real problems that need fixing, but you’re just attempting to shame the entire department over non-existent issues that you made up. No respect.

2 Likes

tl;tr please

1 Like