FreshOffThe_Boat for Redwood City Council!

what chris said, it’s a no from me

4 Likes

I, Support!

5 Likes

I appreciate your concern Sir, but people can change. I do understand why you feel that I am unfit, but I do believe that I’ve matured since then.

4 Likes

Would you be willing to have a conversation, maybe I can change your mind? Discord: “big matt#8712”

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

same traffic

4 Likes

this man set a new department record for quickest termination after collecting 4 disciplinary hearings 3 days after graduating from FITE

8 Likes

How have you changed from November to now? It’s been 2 months since that discharge was issued so please list how you have matured.

5 Likes

I also recently found out that a couple of days ago you made a remark about raiding the Capitol while standing in front of it. I’m pretty sure this occurred yesterday when there were protests present at the Capitol. 2 months since November and evidence from yesterday shows you have not changed and aren’t fit to hold the position of Redwood City Council.

5 Likes

No remarks were made about “raiding the capitol.” I had suggested the idea of peacefully entering the Capitol with our hands up.

4 Likes

You were detained for threatening to raid the capitol… that isn’t no small deal son.

Also it has been less than two months since the discharge so if your going to solicit my vote please wait a little longer.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Then I’d ask you to post the other photos where I’m asking other protesters to keep their hands in the air and remain peaceful

3 Likes

Whether or not you have “other pictures” while suggesting this, doesnt change the fact that you made a comment about raiding the Capitol.

3 Likes

based lol

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Based???

3 Likes

a lot of recent things i’ve seen show you still haven’t changed

no support

5 Likes

I was part of the peaceful protest at capitol the other day and I believe he got arrested, im sorry but I cannot support. Because of the recent events.

4 Likes
2 Likes