FreshOffThe_Boat for Redwood City Council!

I, FreshOffThe_Boat hereby declare that I am running for the Redwood City Council. I have been a member of Firestone since late 2016 and I have held a variety of jobs within the state.

I am a former:
Stapleton County Fire Department Fire-Medic
Firestone National Guard Guardsman

And I am currently serving in:
The Firestone State Patrol as a Trooper
And in the Firestone Department of Health as a Stapleton County Medical Service Paramedic.

1. Businesses
Not only am I a loyal public servant to the State, but I a former business owner. I know that owning a business in Firestone is a difficult task, especially if you run a business that requires land or some sort of special developmental feature. Getting different permits and such can be an incredibly time-consuming task, and one that puts many people off from running their business. But as an Alderman, I would work for hand in hand with business owners to ensure that YOU get what you need to keep your business running well! This includes helping you to secure any permits or licenses that you may need as well as using my voice to help you get your land developed. I would also help businesses that have been open for some time and are running well secure special additions to their business, such as customized vehicles like Quest Expeditions. Another issue with owning a business is getting people interested in your business. I would also try to work with State lawmakers to make it easier to use your legal firearm to defend yourself as a citizen who carries a weapon. As an Alderman, I would use my power to help you organize events and coordinate with any government entity/department to ensure that you stay active within the community.

2. Cracking down on CD
As a law enforcement officer, I know the chaos that is the spawn point known as the Car Dealership. It is a hub for people who bait law enforcement, crime and a host of many other issues that can negatively impact our community. To combat this, I would work with other members of government to create stricter laws and penalties at the Car Dealership and surrounding areas. This would include heavier penalities for attempting to bait law enforcement by doing things such as drifting in the parking lot. I would also work with law enforcement and other public services and listen to their concerns so I can help make their job easier, so Redwood can be a safer place for all of us.

3. Working for YOU
As someone who has been a citizen for quite some time, I know that it is frustrating to have members of the government who act better than you and toss your ideas in the garbage. As an Alderman though, I would listen to all of your concerns and actively be in Redwood so I can engage with the citizens of Redwood. As an Alderman, I would use my power to make Redwood a better and safer place for everyone, not just the elite.

I have many ideas and plans that I believe would make Redwood an amazing place, but I can only do so much without your help. So please, this upcoming elections make the right choice and vote for FreshOffThe_Boat!

If you have any questions or concerns, please DM my discord at:
“big matt#8712”
As well as tweet me @BoatFreshoffthe

8 Likes

SUPPORT!

7 Likes

How do you plan on ensuring that the public has a fair say in the daily functions of their city? Furthermore, how do you plan on bridging the gap between members of the public and local government, since most of the public only recognise government functions at the county or even state level, as opposed to the township or municipality?

Best,
Captain AlexMinghetti
AlexanderThorold#3856

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Thank you for your question, Captain. To ensure that the public has a say in what happens in their town, I’d work with the mayor and host meetings in Redwood, most likely at a different local business every week where citizens can come in and express their concerns to me and other politicians. I will also be in Redwood often so I can interact with the public and hear their voice.

4 Likes
3 Likes

support

4 Likes

SUPPORT!

4 Likes

Support. Good luck in politics. Just remember to be honest.

Best,
Captain AlexMinghetti
AlexanderThorold#3856

4 Likes

I support you!

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT

4 Likes

I can not not support this candidate in any way. He is respectfully unfit for office.

Exhibit A: Trello

6 Likes

what chris said, it’s a no from me

4 Likes

I, Support!

5 Likes

I appreciate your concern Sir, but people can change. I do understand why you feel that I am unfit, but I do believe that I’ve matured since then.

4 Likes

Would you be willing to have a conversation, maybe I can change your mind? Discord: “big matt#8712”

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

same traffic

4 Likes