FreshOffThe_Boat for Redwood City Council!

this man set a new department record for quickest termination after collecting 4 disciplinary hearings 3 days after graduating from FITE

8 Likes

How have you changed from November to now? Itā€™s been 2 months since that discharge was issued so please list how you have matured.

5 Likes

I also recently found out that a couple of days ago you made a remark about raiding the Capitol while standing in front of it. Iā€™m pretty sure this occurred yesterday when there were protests present at the Capitol. 2 months since November and evidence from yesterday shows you have not changed and arenā€™t fit to hold the position of Redwood City Council.

5 Likes

No remarks were made about ā€œraiding the capitol.ā€ I had suggested the idea of peacefully entering the Capitol with our hands up.

4 Likes

You were detained for threatening to raid the capitolā€¦ that isnā€™t no small deal son.

Also it has been less than two months since the discharge so if your going to solicit my vote please wait a little longer.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Then Iā€™d ask you to post the other photos where Iā€™m asking other protesters to keep their hands in the air and remain peaceful

3 Likes

Whether or not you have ā€œother picturesā€ while suggesting this, doesnt change the fact that you made a comment about raiding the Capitol.

3 Likes

based lol

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Based???

3 Likes

a lot of recent things iā€™ve seen show you still havenā€™t changed

no support

5 Likes

I was part of the peaceful protest at capitol the other day and I believe he got arrested, im sorry but I cannot support. Because of the recent events.

4 Likes
2 Likes