FoxyTheWereFox and FinleyFraser12345 for Governor

(it is not btw)

4 Likes

Right… did you miss the part where I said there were bullets were heading towards him? I’m sure the game mods that don’t tend to enforce punishments on people as mail truck workers are gonna be fine with the fact he was avoiding, ya know, dying.

1 Like

shut up i didnt ask you you are completely irrelevant in this situation and what you say has absolutely no meaning!

2 Likes

(the code 6 happened THEN he got shot - i have it on recording so he evaded after the c6 happened, im asking what he was originally pulled over for)

2 Likes

The Department of Public Safety would never!

2 Likes

Okay, those were just the facts I was given. I will find out for you.

1 Like

i love dps

2 Likes

troll post? mods please remove

2 Likes

excuse me?

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support for FoxyTheWereWolf and FinleyFraiser123456

2 Likes

If furries want to be animals doesn’t it mean they want to be hunted?

thoughts?

3 Likes

I was openly pro-furry hunting bill and was devastated when our supreme lord vetoed it

3 Likes

Hello everyone. Over the past few days, both myself and my running mate have become unexpectedly busy in real life so we haven’t been able to dedicate as much time to our candidacy as we would like. Unfortunately, we have come to the decision to end our campaign as we cannot dedicate the time we hoped and promised and would not want to disappoint anyone. We hope to run again in the future when we have more time on our hands; most likely at the end of this year.
Thank you to all of those that supported us.

@Samtella @Chill_Bunniez @Kat4Katrina can one of you lock please

3 Likes

Damn. Thats crazy

3 Likes