FoxyTheWereFox and FinleyFraser12345 for Governor

im sure you know that fs law and fs legislation is a whole nother fucking league (not a good thing)

how can you expect a different group - with different standing rules, laws, orders, and other things - equate to experience here? in the gulag?

we’ve worked together before on legislation, and i’ve seen how you work

i trust you’ll make ok legislation, but how can i be confident in your ability to manage a rambunctious group of assholes (the senate) when you’ve held no legislative experience?

4 Likes

i love the sound of a military alliance, but what about everyone else? can you make the average joe care about a (imo) fairly important aspect of the larger rostate community? if you can, thats what i want to see

well simply “discussing how things should go on a case by case basis” is purely unjust

there’s a simple reason that specific definitions for things exist: to prevent subjective views on things

to standardize a violation and a punishment

instead of having a nice conversation over tea, how do you intend to reflect actual change in the legislation?

i like the sound of a “advice center”, but docm literally already has this

docm has made use of the new Community Server Q&A channels, and is regularly checked by people like myself and regularly features comments by docm leadership. Coinciding with this fact, i’ve owned businesses through many governors promising to “talk with business owners” and not once have I been contacted in regards to one of the businesses I own. How can i be sure that you’ll do it? how can i be sure you will hold yourself accountable

ok bye numero dos

2 Likes

I would love to attempt that and I will be in discussions with people on ways to do this once the plans start being put in place and I’d be happy to have you be in the loop providing input

Sorry should’ve phrased it better. As in it may take a case happening to be able to actually look at the best method to go about it - however tedious it may be - which would then set a precedent and procedure on how to handle the cases.

Well like you also stated, we cannot overrule Fedlaw so if legislation is possible and needed then yes it can be looked into as to how it can be written and implemented but otherwise for the moment it would be a department policy and procedure.

I remember when I was there having a channel for people to ask questions and I would normally be the one to answer as I could provide quick detailed responses.
I get this exists but there could be a better way of looking into how more people can access resources and gain primary knowledge on how to operate their business. Maybe this could be a forum the department hosts regularly for business owners or potential business owners to ask questions and bounce their ideas off each other, or it may be speaking to municipalities and having them do this through their commerce relations offices (if I’m not mistaken only redwood has one but it may be beneficial for the others to create one)

Neither did I in my entirety of owning multiple businesses and the only time I actually did was with DyingSym during his campaign and never again. I obviously know the larger and more well known businesses so would be able to contact them, especially considering I already speak to most of the owners anyways, but I would also speak to the smaller businesses or the ones starting out - even potentially waiting a month or two for a new business to start up before approaching them just so they can settle down.

Like I’ve stated before, the private sector has a special place in my heart in Firestone and I want to watch it thrive, which is one of the reasons I resigned from Commerce because I believed I couldn’t do that anymore from my position within the department and the other factors involved in that. Also, I’m sure that if I don’t hold myself accountable I’ll have you in my DMs doing so anyways.

1 Like

personally, i wouldn’t involve me! i’d encourage you to look to your more experienced friends in DOS for your foreign relations advice, however when you are i encourage you to asm them how to involve your constituents

Personally, i dont appreciate case law. It’s unrecorded, hard to track, and contradicts eachother all the time. I’d personally legislate, but this isn’t about me. Of course I understand the appeal of such a system, however I do encourage you to take what me and countless ithers have said about case law into your decision

i wish this would work, but it’s simply unfeasible. There isn’t a large enough population in fs for these to be sustainable events, however I like your thinking.

thanks babe

2 Likes

Obviously that’d be where I start but it was more of an open gesture that if you have ideas, you can always bring them forward and they can be looked into

This is why it’s on my agenda of things to sort out because it’s a bit of a situation and needs to be sorted out properly so it’s just working out the best way and that involves at looking down multiple routes and finding the best option

That is unfortunately very true and you’re right it’s most likely infeasible but these are obviously just initial brainstorms

<3

1 Like

no support L L L L L L L L L LL L L L L

3 Likes

Thanks Diaz knew I could always count on you

1 Like

support for my cute attorney finleyfraser12345

4 Likes

and support to the maybe not as cute foxythewerefox

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

ADDIE IS COMING BACK?

2 Likes

No . . .

3 Likes

SUPPORT I LOVE MY FURRIES!

2 Likes

SuPport

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

3 Likes

That incident was resolved without issue. Finley was being shot at so fled and was stopped by PDP and after a discussion with PDP and FSP he was released.

4 Likes

Yeah what about the C6, in a MAILTRUCK which is FRP?

2 Likes