Firestone V3 Mailing System

I think if the developers added mail to V3 it’ll be a big boost for businesses and it’ll be an easy way to contact people within the county.

HOW IT WOULD WORK

There are two ways that this could work, one there would be a Post Office and businesses or people can send letters for a small fee of 2-3 dollars each per letter, it’s sort of like the cell phone except, it’s a GUI in the bottom of the screen where you check your information. There would be a brand new button on the GUI to press that would have an Envelope emblem that says “Mail” and all new pieces of mail would show up that was addressed to you.

OPTION 2

Another way would be to have personal mailboxes, basically just like in the first option there would be a Post Office and you and businesses can send letters to other people or 2-3 dollars each per letter. The Department of Public Works will pick up letters from the Post Office and deliver them to the correct mailbox addresses.

3 Likes

Interesting

1 Like

Public works? We need fs postal service with LLVs

1 Like

buyable houses to have mailboxes

2 Likes

or make it like UD where people can volunteer and help out, without being involved in a group-based department, instead of making it dpw.

this will open more jobs and then you can get cash for certain deliveries and other things.

1 Like

so basically a postal service business?
with that alot of abuse can come from anyone being able to deliver mail, such as snoopers (replying to inventize btw)

1 Like

i was thinking of like just regular mail without any text lmao

like ud

1 Like

that’d most likely go through businesses then, much more safer with that.
if anyone can just go onto a team and get their own vehicle, its gonna cause alot of abuse

1 Like

Private mail companies, no team

Search warrants and arrest warnings and subpoenas can appear in mail

1 Like
2 Likes

YES PLEASE!!

1 Like

I think this is a a good idea.

1 Like

I like the first option and the 2nd option can be used for mail business.

1 Like
1 Like