10 things that should be in V3

Some of these ideas/suggestions are redundant and have been brought up by several people in the past. However, all of these ideas will be useful for realistic roleplay in the county.

1. Fishing - Fishing has been discussed for a long time. In which, you would be able to go to a body of water, buy a fishing rod, and go fishing. When you catch a fish, you can eat it or sell it.

2. More Jobs for Citizens - Another feature that has been discussed. Where citizens can go into a store and be a cashier, cook, stocker, etc. and get paid that way. This would decrease middle class unemployment.

3. A way to hotwire vehicles - Has been discussed for a long time as well. There would be a way for people to hotwire (at least) civilian vehicles. For criminals, it would be a more creative way to steal a car rather than getting in and driving away.

4. Voting in Game - A unique and realistic way to vote for candidates. When it’s time to choose a person to be in the council, senate, house, etc. you go to the county and go to a voting booth. You would then choose your candidate at the voting booth.

5. Cul-de-sacs - More roads for more houses. A cul-de-sac is a road with a dead end, with the end of the road being circular for vehicles to turn around. This idea benefits the county economically. Having cul-de-sacs will lead to more growth in a neighborhood that already has a lot of houses. Big neighborhoods that have cul-de-sacs that are near stores and shops are convenient for citizens. Residents will be able to live close to stores and their jobs.

6. Different types of Housing - From a trailer to a modern 3-story house, there’s a place for everyone. Having different types of houses allows citizens to decide what they want to live in and where they want to live. The types of houses seen in cul-de-sacs are usually 1 or 2 story cookie cutter houses. Cookie cutter houses are houses that are identical & are close together. Such as the Townhouses in V2 seen in Redwood. By all means, citizens shouldn’t have the choice of just one house design. The cost will depend on the house design/features.

7. House Payments - Yes, the bank wants money too. The cost of each house will differ based on design. The cost of a trailer will be different from the cost of a modern house. (Buying houses wasn’t my idea). Maybe later on in V3, homeowners will have to pay bills. If you don’t pay your bills and/or if you go bankrupt, the bank will kick you out of your house.

8. Mail System - Idea from @Ash1835 seen here: Firestone V3 Mailing System
Adding on to his idea, the bills for homeowners can be mailed to the house.

9. Going to Work - A realistic way to get to work. Instead of just teleporting to work by a click of a button, you’d be able to walk or drive to your job. It’s good for realism. Example: If I am in the State Patrol, I will walk or drive to the State Patrol station. When I get to the station, I am able to join the team.

10. Redwood Beach Features - Wouldn’t it be cool if the Redwood beach in V3 had more than just a parking lot? There could be a parking lot for those who spend a day at the beach. Though, there could be more things. There could be beach houses for citizens to rent. Because living at the beach is realistically expensive, you would have to rent a house. Or you could buy an expensive beach house or stay in a hotel. A boardwalk or a fishing pier would also be cool.

Once again, some of these ideas have been discussed since 2016. Though, it would be nice for the county to have some modern and interesting attractions, not just including the roleplay ideas.

~ CertifiedLaw

4 Likes

Fedora, did mention some of these things. But a good thing you brought it back up.

2 Likes

yes pls

1 Like

Pretty sure Fed mentioned something about a fish black market.

3 Likes
1 Like