Firestone V2 Distributing Firearms Suggestion

support

2 Likes

No, game mods aren’t the FBI. One of the main purposes if this gets introduced, is for the FBI to investigate this whether it be LEO’s giving criminals guns secretly etc.

2 Likes

They would be out in the field investigating and trying to gather proof for the courts or to charge them.

2 Likes

bro are you high or something? MASS-DISPENSING LOG, IS A BAN. MODERATORS, DO THAT. IF I SOMEHOW MASS DISPENSS 300 FIREARMS INTO MY INV, IM GONNA GET BANNED.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Oh yes, but I don’t think that’ll happen, especially of cool downs were in place. A ban would be good for that.

2 Likes

I would be okay with this as long as LEOs can’t deal their weapons. Department High Commands already have more than enough reports to deal with as is. If you add illegally dealing department firearms to this, it’s just gonna get worse and you’ll see a lot of High Command resigning. On top of that, LEOs could easily just give someone a gun and then leave, which means it doesn’t add anything for the FBI to do.

6 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

Support, except for the LEO part. LEOs just shouldn’t be able to do that as it adds a headache for every department command, DPS, etc. Sounds like a good feature for criminals however.

2 Likes

dont really wanna see criminals rolling around with high powered snipers.

2 Likes

i know, thats what i am trying to explain to you

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support i want to sell guns on the blackmarket

2 Likes

See, just a slight issue. Currently, as we all know, exploiters TP unanchored objects (cars, dumpsters, etc.) to places. These guns, dropped, would be unanchored. All a exploiter would have to do is run the script and have a bunch of unanchored guns (primarily from LEO deaths, like resets, or ambushes) teleported right to them. Thats the only issue I see with this.

2 Likes

its the same as mayflowerr

2 Likes

I mean there’d be logs/only a certain amount ur able to pick up

2 Likes

Criminals don’t even get snipers. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, still doesnt stop them from teleporting guns to them anyway though. and 1 is enough to do massive ammounts of damage so i mean.
:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

either way they can teleport to the dealers like they already do instead of picking up a glock when they start w/ money for a automatic

2 Likes

I didn’t read anymore than like the introductory paragraphs and the first couple bullet points so forgive me if I missed some important details. But personally I feel as if this could help boost the organized crime sector of Firestone with selling law enforcement grade equipment and other items to other groups and individuals. Furthermore department infiltration could become a thing making it so that FBI has another purpose overall (investigating organized crime within departments as well as individual corruption) and regular departments would have to keep a closer eye on their employees. A cool feature which I think could be added would be armory raids, basically criminals could sneak (or force their way) into LE stations and break into the armories, stealing law enforcement grade weaponery to sell on the black market (obviously this would have its limits, i.e a cooldown or only a slim chance you get something like an mp5 or g36c). I also like the idea that theres a chance an leo drops some gear when dead, thats honestly realistic and a good reward for criminals successfully escaping or winning a shootout.

Support 100%, and for legal reasons, no I do not endorse the commitment of these actions.

3 Likes