Firestone V1 Throwback Thread (Happy 3 year anniversary!)

Tomorrow, April 1st, is the 3 year anniversary of Firestone. It’s crazy to look back on all the time that has passed and realize how long it’s really been since our humble founding all those years ago. I just want to thank everyone who has put in time and effort into this community. All differences aside, I appreciate every single of you and the work you do to keep this community thriving. We wouldn’t be here without you guys, so seriously, thank you.

To commemorate our 3 year anniversary, this thread is going to be dedicated to throwback photos of our first game, Stapleton County V1! If you have any cool throw back photos, post them on this thread for our newer members who have never experience it, or for our older players who want a bit of nostalgia.

I’ll throw the first photo in the mix, an old one that we took back when I was in the Sheriffs department as the Undersheriff.

(alexduskthorn, yonce_babes, MissedDeception, Stepkama15, R0BBYM4GIC, TommyT22, Rojawc, and myself)

14 Likes

Well we can’t forget this

10 Likes

Actors: Airplane,Kip and Env

9 Likes

only v1 pic i have

2 Likes

all my v1 pics were on my old pc so ill be stealing from the memes n puns

2 Likes

Screenshot%20at%20Mar%2031%2015-04-33

2 Likes

the day samtella got kidnapped by clowns…

7 Likes

2/19/17. Not even a month into my FSP career.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Fire at the barber shop. lmao

3 Likes

credit to @MACK12312678910 for image #2. my career started with scfd in v1 and i can only thank one mack, mr. mack. he helped build me into who i am today. o7

4 Likes

3 Likes

At the gas station in what was Prominence

2 Likes

Photo at the old fountain in Prominence.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have no pics of V1 but I remember all the good times there.

3 Likes

dont even know where my v1 pics are lol

4 Likes

How about we open v1 for the day

:wink:

8 Likes

LOL good old days https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkamkjIEN6M

5 Likes

I joined firestone right when v1 was about to be taken down so I only played V1 once.

2 Likes