Firestone V1 Throwback Thread (Happy 3 year anniversary!)

We had a blast when V1 was still in use. Can’t forget the memories

1 Like

I have many memories since I joined about 3 years ago, but it’s a shame I don’t have to many pictures, but here are some I remember.

Back when I held my second position in Firestone as a Councilman I remember the alliance between Firestone and Rockport that didn’t last long, I was involved in the protest see if you can spot me!

But original members who could forget the first ever debate in Firestone, which was a County Executive debate! Where I was bidding to be the County Executive and the first Canadian County Executive! And the time where my opponent Quick completely snapped at me, I will never forget that debate!

county%20ad
And how could I forget when the County had more power and I was serving my first term as County Executive and held my first ever County Address where I was shaking out of my pants. (it was my idea and I was the first to hold something ever like this state government stole it) also back when FNC actually had news lol.

All the memories here I won’t forget and there will be many more to come. I want to thank all of you who’ve always supported me and I want to thank Fedora, Path and Envelope along with the other Developers keeping the political sphere open and free and not into a dictatorship.

7 Likes

I have some of my V1 and early V2 pictures on my old PC and Twitter. I remember the day I graduated class 8 in POST and became a Trooper in FSP.

2 Likes

Screenshot_691 Screenshot_542

Good ol’ SCSO in V1 and VERY early V2!

1 Like

![image|690x263](upload://wsnqpxK6u1RVwcuAcPLkn4bKXa9.jpe

3 Likes

My first HRS when I joined SCSO in 2016.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Does anyone have pictures of POST Class 1?

1 Like

I call 1st and first to be the first man to comment on the day of our anniversary in Zurich, Switzerland! (don’t actually live there just using it)

1 Like

The only picture I can find on my current laptop, I’ll have to see if my hard drive in my other laptop still has all the V1 pictures.

2 Likes

my best memories where the #NotMyGovernor Riots against kolibob.

2 Likes

i celebrate my 3rd anniversary of joining banned from the discord smh

also everyones posting old pictures so heres me getting arrested after joking about having a bomb at doc

and a few stepkama15 memes

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.