Firestone State Police/EO#55

Hello everyone! I am writing this today because I am trying to figure out what is happening so I can make an informed decision and opinion because I am not really understanding the whole situation. I have seen lots of different opinions on these different takes, including articles being written about them.

FSP INCIDENT

So, from my observations in the public, IDK about internal, but externally the department looked to have been failing. There was abuse in-game, allegations of misconduct within the department, and general issues surrounding ASU and other divisions including the Training Division. FSP Troopers then requested an audit from Gov. NinWin1 and then he started one. After concluding the audit, he demoted Code_Law to Major (He wanted to do Lt. Colonel, but there was too many) because it sounded like he wanted the department to have new leadership because it was clear Code_law didn’t have much support internally or externally but was still a good worker so he didn’t want him fired completely. He then appointed an outsider, @Ftlicious to the position, and some people, including an article, felt he betrayed code_law because he didn’t pick the current Lt. Colonel. I don’t really agree with this representation, I personally feel that when the dept is failing and your Lt. Colonel is demoted because the department has issues, you need an outsider to come in and fix the issue.

Personally, I feel NinWin1 is a really good Gov because he is taking action against cabinet members who are not living up to standards or failing departments. Most Govs. do not have the guts to do this, and it shows NinWin1 really cares about the state. (my personal opinion, IDK how others feel)

EO#55

So, from what I’m understanding, I think EO#55 is basically you have to show your name on FNG, FSP, and DHS teams. Which I feel is a good thing because there is lots of misconduct and stuff committed on teams, maybe tactical teams should be excused. I do not understand why deputies and troopers are mad. Can someone please explain?

I just have seen tons of misinformation/rumors so I wanted to put out what I knew about all the topics and wanted other people’s opinion! Hope you enjoyed reading! Please leave thoughts, comments, or corrections in the comments, I’m trying to understand everything due to the upcoming election and a possible newspaper article I want to write.

6 Likes

Data for my FSP Conclusion;

Public Polls

Department Overall Approval; 239 responded; Average is 4.25
Department Administration Operations; 231 responded; 148 did not approve, 42 abstained, and 41 said yes.
Department Patrol Operations; 238 responded; 111 did not approve, 36 abstained, and 91 approved.
Training Division; 238 responded; 105 did not approve, 56 abstained, and 77 approved.
Air Support Unit; 247 responded; 140 did not approve, 50 abstained, and 57 approved.
Colonel Code_law; 262 responded; 104 did not approve, 98 approved, and 60 abstained.
Lt. Colonel Blockey; 247 responded; 84 did not approve, 97 approved, and 66 abstained.
Lt. Colonel DevBlue; 241 responded; 85 did not approve, 95 approved, and 61 abstained.

Internal Polling

50 responded totally to the internal polling; 48% approved of Code_Law, 52% did not.

Statements

In a separate poll, 47 people voted whether the demotion was right, 11 said No, 36 said Yes.

"He should’ve taken the leadership more seriously in my opinion, but I don’t blame him. He has an entire command staff that has their own duties, his job is just to oversee the department.

However, one thing I dislike is the command bias. I get that you may like your employees, but it can’t really get to a point where you become bias and let certain people get away with actions others wouldn’t."

“fsp is in a point where it has issues so indemic it can’t be solved internally. a fresh mind from someone outside the department, especially from a department with an outstanding track record, is what it needs.”

3 Likes

This was posted on another thread which also kinda got my opinion;

"I find that it’s more productive to engage individuals with experiences outside of the service that holds the vacancy, which is mostly the practice of many executive nominations in real life, as the service head only oversees the implementation of certain practices and policies, allowing their staff (who are oftentimes longstanding members within the service) the ability to implement and carry out such policies and practices.

But to add on, I have noticed some concerns throughout this forum post’s replies regarding the standard to which the Firestone State Patrol has been held to in the public eye and would like to extend a hand in allowing anyone to contact me with regards to these issues. I currently serve as the Captain of Training for the state patrol and throughout the last year, we have received feedback from staff and trainees alike that significant progress has been made in terms of the initial state patrol academy’s standards of practice and the overall environment of the training division as a place of work.

I find that these issues of accountability stem, not from the training division itself, but from individual troopers once they are released from the restrictive bounds of the training division as a probationary trooper, where they may be removed from training for whatever reason by waiving their right to challenge in their application. This allows training division staff the ability to oversee conduct in a more meaningful capacity and hold these individuals to a higher standard. However, I am more than willing to listen to the thoughts of individuals who believe that there is something that we at the training division can do to better prepare our candidates and troopers for service.

I encourage anyone who would like to speak with me or observe the training division’s functions within our Discord server (which, unfortunately, has limited access) to direct message me (AlexanderThorold#3856), as I would very much like to improve the transparency of the standards of practices within the state patrol and how they are perceived by the public.

Best wishes,
AlexMinghetti,
AlexanderThorold#0551
Captain of Training
Firestone State Patrol*

3 Likes

"This. Lads, if gangs really want a hit on you they’re gonna get it with or without your name showing. I also pose this: why do y’all think you’re special? It’s not worth the time and money to shoot a patrolman once only to: die, get arrested, or get prosecuted after. If it was, you’d be seeing it happen extensively already, which it hasn’t judging by a lack of reports of such.

Because see, criminals have no burden of proof, and can just do what Philip said. The DOJ does have a burden of proof, and we can’t fucking meet it because these scummy little asses hide their names and claim it was someone else saying their name and Callsign. During my last tenure as AG, there was 1-2 total shady shootings by LEOs, and one self resolved. I have been AG for two months now and there’s been six across legit every agency but fucking DOC. Y’all couldn’t behave so now you gotta deal with the truly hard task of clicking a button everytime you spawn in, I’m sorry. Blame your fellows who act like fucking mongaloids. You aren’t gonna get on hit lists anymore than you are now. Literally every arrest, search, and badge requests come with your name plastered on it, and the crims have no burden of proof they need to off you, they’re gonna do it if they think it’s you—name showing or not. This is a shitty excuse propagated to you by people who don’t want to be held accountable."

5 Likes

Okay don’t you think FNG & DHS shouldn’t have to show their names? Or to sound "less aggressive although I’m not one bit aggressive, what’s your opinion about DHS and FNG having to show their names?

3 Likes

Also i’m asking this because you stated you’re unsure as to why SCSO & FSP would be mad, so I assume you have some sort of opinion for DHS & FNG.

3 Likes

You’re honestly trying to find every little thing wrong with me… Number one, I didn’t care for Lt Colonel nor do I want it now I am fine with where I am. Do you honestly think I would’ve released those screenshots before @Ftlicious was confirmed id I truly wanted to be a Lt Colonel? Senators were iffy about him but I repsect Ft as a friend, me and him have good history.

I saved Nin’s ass on that because he WANTED to demote me to Lt Colonel but I told HIM it’s unconstitutional: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/428427939521232896/796404221347758140/unknown.png

This is coming from a person that was investigated for corruption says a lot :joy:

3 Likes

And it shows…

3 Likes

this makes no sense.

3 Likes

are we still talking about this

5 Likes

seems 2 be a dm between the guy and code
idk bring it to discord

3 Likes

just an offhand note not really related to your main point, what do you think would’ve happened if he made you a lt colonel? he would’ve been impeached or something? no, you just wouldn’t be a lt colonel. you didn’t “save his ass.”

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 13.47.30

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 13.50.56

Ftlicious sent his letter to the Governor on the 19th of December at 6 PM, 3 hours later Lieutenant Colonel BlockeyGeco asked the Governors “whos the #2 person for the position”, Lieutenant Governor Hecxtro replied with “right now there is no #2” . BlockeyGecko should of been told the truth but instead was told a lie.

The governors lied to Lieutenant Governor BlockeyGeco and have lied to the Citizens of the State of Firestone.

credits to A betrayed Colonel's final wishes for replacement - Firestone Broadcasting Company

3 Likes

3 Likes

should of been told the truth :thought_balloon:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 14.07.47

3 Likes

We aren’t debating whether Ft was the right choice you’re saying that we lied to Blockey. We didn’t.

Those screenshots were before the nomination was made (EDIT)

3 Likes

I never said blockey was “Really Upset”. Blockey was hurt and got over in my opinion I’;m not him so,

If the public really wants I can release the full transcript nothing in the article was Out Of Context (The Photos)

4 Likes

I really do think we, as the state patrol, should be looking towards the public for their opinion, in fact, since our entire ethos is our service to members of the public and working alongside other agencies. If those two main bodies of this community lose trust in our capabilities, then the state patrol has failed in our primary goal.

Furthermore, I find it much more beneficial to embrace the opinions of those without the inner circle of state patrol command staff, since their feedback proves to be extremely beneficial in gauging how the state patrol could better serve the Firestone community.

Best wishes,
AlexMinghetti,
AlexanderThorold#0551
Captain of Training
Firestone State Patrol

4 Likes