EO #55 Opinion Poll

so you’re telling me a gang member is gonna roll up next to me, check my plate and then go to the SCSO trellos to see who I am… :gorilla:

4 Likes

100% agreed

2 Likes

that’s overexagerating…

If someone really wanted to target you, they wouldn’t go RIGHT near you, theyd know its you via callsign on your plate, radio scanner, what you’re wearing and other factors.

3 Likes

yeah?

4 Likes

Cuxle, unlike you and several other decent criminals within this community this isnt always the case.

3 Likes

Okay so LEOS are saying “Criminals will use this to identify LEOs for hitlist ”

Let me tell you what I did when I want to kill a specific LEO

I will use @itzLegha as my example because I like him

What I know;

He’s in DHS
He’s in FPS
Because he’s in FPS he will most likely be in a marked white explorer
He has been wearing the same face for the last 3 months the chances of him wearing that now is high
He has been wearing the same black hair for 4 weeks so the chances of him having the black hair rn is high
I know his callsign because I looked in Firestone discord. (It’s FP14)

If I find someone that looks like this I could easily walk up and say “Name and badge” and he will have to give me it

All I have to do is find someone match’s this BOLO and there’s like a 90% of me being able to find him.

8 Likes

honestly, yes criminals always use esc to match people because its so easy to metagame and get away.

3 Likes

it isn’t really enforceable majority of the time because the person would have to put themselves out lol

5 Likes

and car plates r not allowed/them giving their “name and badge number”
only showing name is allowed in court as evidence.

3 Likes

lol same

3 Likes

This. Lads, if gangs really want a hit on you they’re gonna get it with or without your name showing. I also pose this: why do y’all think you’re special? It’s not worth the time and money to shoot a patrolman once only to: die, get arrested, or get prosecuted after. If it was, you’d be seeing it happen extensively already, which it hasn’t judging by a lack of reports of such.

Because see, criminals have no burden of proof, and can just do what Philip said. The DOJ does have a burden of proof, and we can’t fucking meet it because these scummy little asses hide their names and claim it was someone else saying their name and Callsign. During my last tenure as AG, there was 1-2 total shady shootings by LEOs, and one self resolved. I have been AG for two months now and there’s been six across legit every agency but fucking DOC. Y’all couldn’t behave so now you gotta deal with the truly hard task of clicking a button everytime you spawn in, I’m sorry. Blame your fellows who act like fucking mongaloids. You aren’t gonna get on hit lists anymore than you are now. Literally every arrest, search, and badge requests come with your name plastered on it, and the crims have no burden of proof they need to off you, they’re gonna do it if they think it’s you—name showing or not. This is a shitty excuse propagated to you by people who don’t want to be held accountable.

14 Likes

I find it funny that the LEOs that tend to act like retards on duty are the ones opposed to it rather than those who follow handbooks and other policies as they should…

I’ve said this before numerous times: if you are not doing anything wrong, this EO should not have any affect on you. It is only an extra step of turning on your name, but if you forget and it was a genuine mistake, you can get a warning and be done with it. Maybe I am not affected it by it due to me being in FBI, but I have certainly been in departments and led departments that required this in the past. It is not really a hard thing to do once you get used to doing it after a while.

Remember that if people would just be the bigger person and admit to their wrong-doings without pulling some POID shit, you wouldn’t have this EO in the first place. You caused it for yourself, so quit complaining and start following handbooks and other policies.

10 Likes

I mean, something like EO#55 is not something a governor should issue prior to election day while he’s up for relection when Firestone LEOs make up a big chunk of the vote LOL

4 Likes

doesnt name and badge go far enough?

4 Likes

If you’re afraid of being on a criminal’s shitlist then you probably shouldn’t be an LEO, just sayin’.

7 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

Tbh it sucks for some LEO’s and such because everyone eventually messes up on duty. You’ll see a lot more DPS cases on petty offenses.

However, I still generally agree with this as some LEO’s have been negligently and maliciously abused their position, not all but some. To those who say “ask for their name and badge” you can’t do that because right once they do the act the LEO gets in their car and speeds away making it where you can’t ask nor obtain ID. If you reported their callsign on the plate then that wouldn’t necessarily work as someone could just claim another user just used the wrong callsign, that isn’t me.

3 Likes

Why do u have to show ur name on duty

2 Likes

leos find ways to avoid it and they can lie about it too without proof of them doing so.

3 Likes

because some LEOs have decided to commit literal felonies and get away with it due to not 100% proof of ID

3 Likes