Firestone State Patrol Public Opinion Poll (December 2020)

Firestone State Patrol | Public Opinion Poll (December 2020)

Hi All,

As I begin my audit, I ask the public to provide their opinion from an outsider’s perspective. Though you may not have specific knowledge regarding any of the issues listed within the initial announcement, I ask that you provide your honest opinion as an outsider looking in.

Do you approve of Colonel Code_Law?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you approve of Lieutenant Colonel BlockeyGecko?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you approve of Lieutenant Colonel DevBlue99?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you approve of Major Chasep01?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you approve of Major ThinBlueCoren?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you approve of the Air Support Unit’s leadership?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you approve of the Training Division’s leadership?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you approve of the department’s routine patrol operations?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

Do you approve of the department’s administrative operations?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

How would you personally rank the department overall? (1 is a high disapproval and 10 is a high approval.)

0 voters

I appreciate you all taking the time to participate within this poll. Please, do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

7 Likes

ASU and FSP as a whole really gone bad in the last two or three months. Used to be a whole lot better, now i have to remind troopers about basic law’s, patrol duties, or tactics.

Also first : )

13 Likes

ive never seen any of these people online, only code_law occasionally only because of greencrawlers streams. Other then that, idk who any of them are

14 Likes

I LOVE CHASE! HE INTRODUCED ME TO FIRESTONE TWO YEARS AGO!

4 Likes

FSP has gone down the storm drain and while it can be fixed, those currently in admin positions aren’t doing anything to help it.

7 Likes

I have NEVER seen these people online, which is why I voted no for their approval and in general, I do not approve of most command in this game as they’re extremely toxic and biased. Yes, I know I am a criminal, but it sucks when you ask for a supervisor, they respond as if they do not want to be there. They give 2 craps about the citizens. Lets not forget, when I report someone within FSP or SCSO, I will get dragged because of it. That’s correct. When I reported an officer (will not say name), a couple of members within FSP were cussing me out and sending me dms on what I did was wrong and he didnt deserve it. I am sorry that the officer didn’t follow rules. Don’t get mad at me because he deserves to be corrected.

14 Likes

Also are we gonna sit here and act like SCSO Command is any more active?

11 Likes

Respectfully… who are some of the members of FSP’s command? This is the first time I have heard some of their names.

17 Likes

Do not approve of most of the Command and High Command, as they’re extremely rude, toxic, biased, and such. It’s a shame when they respond to Supervisor requests, and they deal with it in such a disrespectful manner. Do not approve and hope this can be resolved.

14 Likes

O lord

4 Likes

Can you provide evidence of this?

5 Likes

ASU’s leadership has been atrocious since aaron started SIMPING for shelly

14 Likes

i say chasep01 for colonel

6 Likes

ong FS Command members kryptonite is literally any female department member. Nicole’s the only one who puts them in their place.

o christ…
did i just simp???

6 Likes

Call my bias or whatever but I do not believe the administration is 100% of the responsibility for how the department represents itself at least for ASU. A lot of us pilots have problems taking off with the helicopter as they are seriously unpredictable in the matter of “Well there are a lot of LEOS on duty right now, I sure hope my helicopter is going to take off today” we call for other pilots to fly for us but since we are all in so many different time zones a lot of us are either sleeping or are in school or at work. If you are complaining about activity in ASU please consider this. There are a lot of factors that play into this.

Trooper, itsCowboy11

5 Likes

not to mention the Heli taking off problem is not usually isolated to one individual it can be a server wide issue

5 Likes

i still have no regrets

simp

11 Likes

time zones is not a valid excuse there’s 39 of yall total… https://gyazo.com/7dac7fe6548919314be64232c2a10273

4 Likes

Hi , I am Coren

4 Likes

How would the public know about how we do TD exactly? That’s what confuses me on this poll.

5 Likes