Firestone State Patrol Public Opinion Poll (December 2020)

because it reflects in how the troopers act

if they ACT BRAINLESS THEN WE CAN ASSUME TD DID NOT DO THEIR JOB CORRECTLY

10 Likes

Whats the point of having criminals and or people who arent even a LEO vote on this. Just going to be biased opinions…

4 Likes

based off of the way troopers act and perform their duties. I can get a pretty clear picture on how TD Operates.

FSP Hiring process:

“You’re POST Certified?”

“Yes, Sir”

“Alright here’s a car and a gun you learned everything in POST”

9 Likes

Because those criminals and non-leo’s are still citizens who the troopers are there to protect?? Like isn’t that the whole group who’s opinion’s you want?

5 Likes

You haven’t even seen our training process if you haven’t been in fsp before

3 Likes

agree with this, almost as if crims who get caught by asu pilots are gonna disapprove of their leadership lol

6 Likes

because fruity people NOT IN THE DEPARTMENTS get the MOST EXPERIENCE ON HOW THEY ARE TRAINED AND ACTING

5 Likes

Like I said before. Based off of the actions of your troopers. I can get a pretty clear idea of just how poor your training process is.

4 Likes

it’s on the actions they do that causes them to get in trouble. Not ours, considering that all departments are in the same issue

4 Likes

Because you guys respond to criminals and civilians… We see what goes on first hand most of the time

7 Likes

if all departments are in the same issue why is FSP the one being audited?

5 Likes

Because when you consider that FSP is set in place to enforce the law alongside FBI, DHS, and SCSO you understand they’re typically interacting with civilians or criminals more often then they would interact with a LEO so it makes sense for them to have a say in what they have experienced

5 Likes

Alright, let me say this because I can see some people saying they never see these people in-game. The people that are mentioned are Gold Command+ and their patrol requirements are lowered as they have things within the department to oversee. You will not always see a Major patrolling every single day or once every 2 days because their primary duties are to ensure whatever they’re overseeing is functioning properly.

4 Likes

The public should be really judging the department and not it’s internal divisions such as the Training Division, and the command members. Only Troopers know the experience from such internal divisions and command members. The overall performance of the department should be judged by the public of Firestone, and it’s departments that work with FSP.

7 Likes

all departments have them at some point and this occurs rarely, my friend

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Firestone State Patrol Public Opinion Poll (December 2020):

Code_Law Is one of the Best Colonel’s in the History of Firestone State Patrol in my opinion. I am speaking from Past Experience, He is a funny guy, Easy to get to know, and when it comes down to something serious he gets the job done.

3 Likes

unrelated to the job

unrelated to the job

so he’s unable to get the job done when it’s not serious

17 Likes

in other words, nonexistent

7 Likes

when was the last time fng or dhs were audited?

Using the excuse ‘Oh all departments have issues’ to make up for FSP’s blunders is idiotic and extremely childish. Don’t put off your issues and just say ‘oh its a normal thing’

5 Likes

I have been serving with FSP off and on for the past few years, and have come to know most of the people who are currently serving as command members in all 3 stages (Bronze, Silver, Gold). Serving both as a Captain and as a Traditional Trooper, I’ve seen things exclusively that not many would have access to in the public eye. Throughout the past year alone, the quality of the Firestone State Patrol has diminished at an excessive rate. The command has become biased, they’ve began to target some of their own employees for their own personal benefit (in other words they’ve become corrupt). In my personal opinion, I feel as if the command aspect (bronze, silver, gold, and the administration) should be reformed entirely. There are people who are serving in command that have either lost motivation, or are mentally not fit to be in the command whatsoever (with a majority of them being Sergeants). Not to mention that some of these command members were legitimately free-ranked to their command position after leaving the department because they didn’t get their way the first time.

9 Likes