Firestone Roleplay is Flawed

That is wrong.

1 Like

if ur trying to say LEOs dont FRP then THAT is wrong

everyone FRPs and everyone sucks

criminals suck cop baiting 24/7, i just dont pull over SRTs (when theyre going 110 or reckless driving anyways) cause i know they’re gonna run

i see cops flipping in pursuits all the time

cops flash/gas/whatever hostage situations instead of rping

balblab thats enough

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with this post, Firestone at this point doesn’t really have much roleplay (unless you have a state job). It should just be like Mayflower where roleplay isn’t enforced because at this point FS doesn’t have any to speak of.

2 Likes

whats roleplay

4 Likes

or we could just start actually enforcing it
hire way more mods so they can actually enforce rp instead of just banning exploiters every now and then
ban all the annoying copbaiters
start warning/temp banning/banning frping cops

2 Likes

Yes and I’m saying that both sides FRP.

And yes, I think more game mods are needed.

2 Likes

I agree, when I go to county it low-key sucks because people are just going all over the place and the cops are doing about the same. They don’t even do HRS anymore they just rush and it’s honestly sad to see. I hope for it to improve in the future.

2 Likes

Nobody’s doing HRS because not a single criminal will stay for an HRS, so we have to do something more effective instead of a dumb HRS.

2 Likes

Ok, bud. It was an opinion. You can’t say an opinion is wrong.

1 Like

This is an opinion.

This is a statement, and I am adressing it, because it’s wrong, not your opinion above.

1 Like

roleplay is definitely broken

3 Likes

Regardless, the second statement is still true.

1 Like

This basically America in 1950s. Back then people started calling everyone else communist and now we are just calling everyone FRPers.

I just believe Firestone should be kept paid in v3 for 1-2 and then free for 1-2 and then the community votes on which one was more ENJOYABLE and which was more ROLEPLAYING and then the founders make it paid or free

4 Likes

you aren’t going to get roleplay on roblox without paid access, just not gonna happen

6 Likes

w h I t e l I s t !

1 Like

p a i d a c c e s s

5 Likes

if you know a roblox game with flawless roleplay hmu with the link

2 Likes

when roblox wasnt meant for roleplay but they have a game category for roleplay :eyes: image

2 Likes

That’s the point. It’s not true.

1 Like

You can. Paid access is just one of the forms of a whitelist. If you create any other whitelist you will be able to achieve the same experience, if not better.

2 Likes