Firestone Hatch Act

if policy wasn’t enough it would’ve been law ready.

3 Likes

typo is in scso and he went off-duty to actively support.

4 Likes

good, thats what i want from this act is for these first responders and public employees to go off duty instead of attending rallies in uniform unless they were assigned a task at that event where they are acting as an LEO

3 Likes

also in this screenshot you showed

and ss got into the picture formation, but for ng its a problem.

i can say that ss agent is showing support for float by standing next to him in the picture with the other citizens

3 Likes

why make something law when people follow the policy, its literally just over reaching and makes it pointless. there’s no need for it to be law if people are following the policy.

3 Likes

SS was probably asked by their protectee to get in the wedge since they are supposed to stand by their protectee all the time, unlike FNG who could easily step out

3 Likes

if it works, then don’t change it. as everyone always says.

3 Likes

i’ll just put this idea on hold until something does happen

3 Likes

so its fine for ss to stand there in the formation but for ng its 100% wrong and they should’ve stepped out because once again, only you have a problem with it

ss could’ve stood out the formation like the other ss agent.

3 Likes

their protection protocols are prob classified however im certain somewhere in the protocol it says there should be an agent right beside the protectee at all times while they are being protected

3 Likes

if that was the case then both agents should’ve been on him.

considering there is multiple people around him [a total of 4] and more most likely not in the frame

that means both agents should’ve been on him due the fact multiple threats could present themselves in an instant.

it could be different now but when i was in ss no policy stated that there had to be always one agent directly next to the protectee.

3 Likes

who knows, maybe the minimum is 1, maybe the minimum is 2. i can’t really counter ur argument as i dont have access to secret service procedures nor would i be able to share them if i did

like i said im gonna put it on hold till i do see a need for the act

3 Likes

FNG was there to assist SS

3 Likes

For the record;
Me and nutty were there for the SPG event, unknowing that float would show up. It wasn’t floats event

4 Likes

float was there so its his event dur   /s

4 Likes

Alright. It was during floats Business Tour campaign event.

3 Likes

It wasn’t it was a SPG facility tour

3 Likes

So was the tour just thought of that very moment he arrived?

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, I didn’t see the last part in detail. We were sitting at station with no calls, saw there was a business event, and went there. Float being there did not influence our presence.

EDIT: we also made no contact with float; we followed the tour and watched

3 Likes

Alright. I’m not saying you did anything wrong btw.

3 Likes