Firestone FBI?

supporting, however the fbi criminal group should still be allowed via it’s housing many retired criminals too

1 Like

Personally, I would be consulting with the DOD and DHS if I were to start compiling a bill to re-establish the FSBI. The reason for this is so that I don’t step on any toes in the making of it, and also to get their opinions on the topics of contention in terms of duties, jurisdiction, cohesiveness, etcetera. Also, IO to my knowledge often does domestic work in the state, and I’d aim for the FSBI to work closely with them in a joint effort to stop violent crime and an ever-heightening level of gang violence.

2 Likes

bringing back a dead horse that has tried to be revived many times

1 Like

This is the exact same thing that has been said in the past and where are we now

1 Like

No need for this.

1 Like

Any specific reasons as to why that is?

1 Like

People are very closed minded to this idea. Does it really hurt trying to see how it turns out? Doing a little “trial” run on them wouldn’t be awfully too bad. If the FBI doesn’t seem to do anything or becomes hideous, remove them. If they remain good, keep them.

When I said that, I was basing off the previous mistakes. It has been stated a lot of times, sure, but it’s a major mistake that should be noted.

I’d love it to be back, but that’s just my personal opinion on this situation.

1 Like

ok let me re-edit since it was really messy.

what it could do? it could probably deal with governmental issues like corruption or stuff like that.

what are the pros? CGOC or literally whatever it’s called will be removed, and we would actually have professional people investigating government’s body.

what are the cons?if it is under a bad director he could probably make a tactical unit or a investigation unit domestically, but hopefully not, and as well they could create their own academy and not have POST Cert’s which will create issues, also please don’t make them go on scenes because IO can do that as they have the training and knowledge to deal with these type of situations.

so if it’s mainly investigation on governmental bodies and nothing else, then go for it. but jurisdiction must be found, and it needs to go through congress and all that so, i’d say a trial run will be interesting.

ok last edit

1 Like

I do not support the idea of the FBI coming back. (extra reasoning included)

However, I’d be in support of doing something like shifting IO to be FBI, or making the FBI be under DHS.

More reasoning behind not supporting another investigative agency:

I see no need to have another agency that “investigates”, due to the fact that V2 and the government do not have many criminal-like plots happening.

1 Like

I’d like to see it come back.

1 Like

I’m just going to break down mildly how my conversation with the proposer went. We discussed potential jobs for this department, ones that aren’t already filled by 2+ departments already. Unfortunately 0 jobs that aren’t filled by multiple departments were recommended, from counter terrorism, to forensics to domestic problems. Lets just start here, for investigations we already have established 2 Executive investigative departments, and a congressional investigative department. For Domestic terrorism, we have DHS, Swat, NG, and DoD. For response teams we have CRT and SWAT. I urge anyone that supports this to name a single job this department will do that isn’t already done by 2 other departments. Needless free ranks and spreading of resources isn’t helpful or smart, it’s counterproductive. If you think departments are failing to do their duties, they need to be fixed, we don’t make 5 departments to do the same job then complain that none of them are doing it. Make them do their jobs if you think they’re failing to. All in all this to me is something that shouldn’t even be considered. As I said, I am confident I could name at least 2 departments that will do any job proposed for this. I welcome the challenge.

2 Likes

Doubt it would work in Firestone, plus IO and DOD have things covered

1 Like

i mean could come back under heavy doj/dod control

1 Like

but io gang gang

1 Like

Interesting… Got mixed feelings about this currently.

1 Like

No one can name a single job this would do that isn’t done by 2 other departments. At this point you’re just trying to make more departments just for the sake of it not for real reason. That includes you elite, I like you but pushing for a new department just to say we have it is not productive.

1 Like

It will never change, trust me, when we had the previous director nominated, we thought he would be great and lead the department in a good path but it crashed and burned in the end.

Another thing that made FBI not seen good and will continue to happen is that they are only an investigative agency outside of the county. But since they would be considered a Law Enforcement Agency, they won’t get a team as said by fed multiple times. But you know what they did in the pat when they had no team, they were “civilian cops” and driving around their cars on civ and do “leo duties”. It has happened every time and I bet you all my money it would happen again.

To the trial run idea, has 2 times of failure not proved anything? I don’t see the need to implement a new agency for others to reach for high ranks, turn it into a dictatorship within it and so forth. There is a reason this department has been abolished both times because it has been a sore to the executive branch that just doesn’t work.

Like others back then have said, stop beating a dead horse

1 Like

POSTED ON BEHALF OF JASONBOURNEAXIS

I think I was the definition of the FBI during the fob and tactical situations and overall my career.
FBI should come back, because we need more people to have the balls and just what I do.
If FBI ever comes back and you want to find a good director, you can speak to me at Jason.#9999

:wink:

1 Like

y’all should get rid of department of defense while where on the topic. most useless department in fs

1 Like

nvm ur not in congress anymore, ignore

1 Like