Firestone Economy Solution

The root of crime is unemployment. If you’ve have been following me since my campaign to become a Senator, you’ve seen how much I wanted to improve the Firestone lifestyle, with that being said, I believe that it is common since, to make all private business pay their employees.

And of course, along with this would be problems with payment. I suggest that Firestone Congress, along with the Department of Commerce, work together to start a little, business package. It would give small business’s a boost and pay its employees and really help the Firestone economy going. The small business package would give a small business certain amount of money and with that, small business’s would pay their employees and also encourage more employment.

One other thing would be, business open in-game. We rarely see business open in Firestone. We do see some once in a while but with this bill, the government would pay business’s to open up in game. Therefore encouraging business’s, small and big, to operate in game and get more employees in. This would be a great economic movement. Of course, since school started, we have seen great decrease in business’s operating in game. But once again, money is really the moving factor in all places.

If you haven’t been to Redwood, you’d see people bunched up doing crime and doing nothing. Is that really the life that Firestone provides?? Therefore, I call upon the Firestone House of Representatives and the Senate of Firestone, to keep this in mind and think about it. I wanted to be in office to make Firestone lifestyle better. Since I didn’t get the chance to do it, I ask my elected congressmen and woman to take this into consideration.
Lets make Firestone great!

3 Likes

Good idea but virtually impossible to put in place. How would commerce get this money? How would we insure employees actually get paid and the owners dont just pocket the money? How would they actually give the money to these businesses? And im sure some moral questions would be raised by this aswell

1 Like

its midnight, tldr please

1 Like

Well, I was thinking that only payment is mandatory. People need money, so they do crime. But, I was thinking that business would sign up via google forms probably. But the department of commerce along with Congress would find a solution. But, if all of that which I stated is Impossible before Congress, I would ask them to just make payment mandatory. And with that there would be hundreds of problems which is Congress’s job to do. Good questions though. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

It’s three ideas in one.
1.)Mandatory payment
2.)Small business package (money)
3.) paying business to operate in game.
Rest is details and such.

1 Like

cant trust congress to find a solution to this im afraid. as good of an idea as it is, id say theres no real way to implement it. as much as you could make laws making it mandatory theres really no ways to track if it actually happens

1 Like

Well, that really says a lot about our Congress. Let’s keep a close eye on them.

1 Like

I remember in like 2018 we tried to increase budget for citizen and LEOs but fed said to me in vc “Each time congress raises pay I’ll increase the price of cars and other items in v2”

1 Like

Good idea, but will never work. I work the Commerce, there’s no way we can afford to pay every business and all their employees out of pockets. We don’t even have a team, so why do have to work our own time to be able to pay others? Also there’s some businesses from other state that have like 200 employees soz. We would have to pay like all of them, and the other 30 businesses and all their staff… I agree with Danger doe.

SORRY I POSTED TOO EARLY ON ACCIDENT

2 Likes

This would be virtually impossible without developer support. Congress and DoCM can’t just make money appear out of nowhere and they shouldn’t have to scrape their personal earnings together to pay businesses. You also can’t really force business owners to scrape their personal earnings together to pay their employees, especially the large businesses. The government and businesses don’t have a budget or unlimited funds to just start handing out money. The only way this could be done is if the developers would support this with a system that generates money for these ideas.

1 Like

I actually really love this idea. Something we need to do is support our smaller businesses. :]

1 Like

I support this. However, this would all come down pretty much to dev support. DoCM definitely can not afford to have any kind of business package, and I don’t see how Congress would be able to get them money…

2 Likes

I require my pension.

1 Like

When I was a senator we had to remove the minimum wage as many businesses couldn’t even afford it as businesses don’t get paid for their services normally. I wish this could work but it is practically impossible without dev support.

2 Likes

Yes, Dev support is needed. It looks like I didn’t make it clear but what I had in mind was this, Congress, along with DoCM, would organize and set the layout for the funding and making sure that employees are getting payed along with small business funding. Dev’s would just add the money some how and DoCM would keep track of it. I know it sounds like a lot of moving pieces but I believe its worth it. Not only would Congress be busy with this but the people would be happy to get money through a legal and safe way.

1 Like

I BUILT THE STRONGEST FIRESTONE ECONOMY PEOPLE HAVE EVER SEEN

2 Likes

OK, Donald Trump.

1 Like

i was the greatest jobs governor builderman ever created

2 Likes

ofc if u want to reduce crime you need to give people something they fear to lose, e.g. employment. but don’t forget this is a lego group my dude and people just play the game. they enjoy it through doing crime. imo what really needs to be done is the game needs to have more features that make life as a regular citizen superior or preferable to the life of a criminal. businesses need to be more supported by the game.

2 Likes

Firestone businesses need their own bank accounts like we as people have and it should be accessible by the registered owner (per Commerce), and any other member the owner permits access to.

The business owner should then be able to access that bank account via a selectable GUI on an ATM where they can choose to view/withdraw from either their personal account or business account (or maybe with business accounts they’d be given the option to “transfer” cash directly to a person - like how the donate feature works?)

The cash people use to purchase items from the npc’s on their business land should go directly into the business’ bank account. The owner can then use that cash to pay their employees/etc.

Otherwise, the business is virtually running of off the personal earnings of its owner. That’s simply not enough to be able to pay all of their employees and such unless you sit and farm cash.

BUT, it all extends from developer support as most things do, so I doubt much will come of it.

3 Likes