Firestone Department of Public Safety Changes

just another way for dhs to get in ur neck
hell no

• trooper, seaman, private, pilot, and instructor saucylostic

well said, sir.

well said.

you disapprove everything DPS does lol ok <3 just being butthurt i guess

That is a great idea, they shouldn’t be worried about the DPS people; they should be worried about doing their job correctly. A dash cam on LEO cars would be cool though.

1 Like

considering your past with DPS, multiple warnings, and punishments, i can see why you’d be against a DPS change.

100 percent agreed

I just said they’re gonna have access to view the radio. Only view, not a chat.

If i removed the cars part would you support?

Without fed being a “dictator” there would be craziness. He is doing this for the better good. IF you guys had cars, you would be following us around (which is following emergency vehicles illegal), you would be running lights to “help us”, and you would have an easier way to “critique our mistakes” which is really just trying to get us fired for not turning on our turn signal.

I think your ideas are great. I like the ideas of helping us LEOs out, but I don’t want it to turn into a shit show.

Please. The reason I have been saying “us” is because everyone has had an encounter with DPS at some point.

Anyways, great intentions. But first, hire the right people.

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing lmao good luck DPS

Firestone Bureau of Investigation,
Special Agent Markehabashi.

I dont see where it says following you around

Read my whole message.

How is that helpful at all in keeping the public safe? Honestly you’re such a dumbass sometimes.

so… the “right” people?

Honestly, the only thing DPS does is breath down LEOs necks and fire people for total BS. We don’t need to extend their power even more.

How is firing a person for use of a slur in a department discord keeping the public safe, may I ask?

The “hey bro im gonna help you out at this MVA, help with crowd control” is really an excuse to watch us closer?

They would stay silent. Only talk when needed.

Before you tell us about all of the great things you’re gonna do, why not show us you can do it, then we’ll be nicer.

This is turning into a shit show. Rather yall not shit talk to the founder considering he can shut down DPS in seconds… just my personal opinion. @TommyT222 @Flashenal