Firestone Congressional Discussion

What we don’t need is people running for the Benefits of being a congress person alone (Ie. More Pay on Civ Team, ect) so publicing it is really not a great idea. The reasons why particularly no one really runs is the same reason it has been since at least early 17’ late 17’, to many seats to keep the Congress Active and the Popularity aspect of Elections as well as the small amount of actual active people within the Community. As shown by Governor Elections for the past two years, the amount of total votes have been declining, showing that the active community has been getting less and less active and this is what is expected of a long running Community such as Firestone. We see it in other long running communities as well, like NUSA, for as large as its “Playerbase” is, its community is surprisingly small and its sub-communities are even smaller.

3 Likes

i joined state congress after a year in the state, my prior experience consisted of only the department of state, if i made it into the senate, you can make it into congress as well

4 Likes

Mango law

Mango wud be good Congress
Pls run

2 Likes

if you look you would see hes running

3 Likes

The mango man is running?

2 Likes

I’m literally saying that he would be a good congressman

2 Likes

Uh, idk

2 Likes

no you arent?

2 Likes

I said he would be a good congressman then said he should run

2 Likes

thought you said something else

and yes… he is running

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes