Firestone Agricultural Research Co

FIRESTONE AGRICULUTURAL RESEARCH CO.

The Firestone Agricultural Research Co (FARC) is responsible for testing and inspecting the agricultural land within the State of Firestone. We are a new business within the State of Firestone meaning that we do not have our license yet. But we are in need of employees and you can find the open jobs to apply for below.

OPEN JOB POSITIONS

• Vice President
  • Chairman of the Board
  • Agricultural Inspections Director
  • Director of Testing & Research
  • Director of Produce
  • Director of Training
  • General Manager
  • Security Officers
  • Transport Workers
  • General Employees

We hope you come and join us at the Firestone Agricultural Research Co.

Discord Link

3 Likes

btw you cant operate a business without a license

and a business like this couldnt be licensed since its fulfilling departmental duties

3 Likes

isn’t the only land in farms

3 Likes

so dpw 2.0?

3 Likes

Hiring can be done without a license, and no department does this YET.

Stapleton Powergrid is licensed and they’re gonna be replaced by department of energy come v3 anyway

3 Likes

I wanted to do Environmental Engineering but I couldn’t because of my allergies. I support agricultural stuff are fun.

2 Likes

Maybe we will become Department of Agriculture😂

2 Likes

No. DOA 1.0

2 Likes

you can’t get a business license when you’re doing and saying stuff like that mate

3 Likes

Yes. We provide soil testing to Firestone Zoo and provide Produce to businesses

3 Likes

Apologies, however does this even serve a purpose?

You have other departments who are in (full functionining service) like DPW/DOBW. A buisness doesn’t really make too much sense for this.

Following with the aspect of roleplay, what would this ‘buisness’ (if approved) do in v2?

3 Likes

Forgive me if I’m incorrect, but what I think the intended purpose of this business is, is to basically inspect the land, or samples of it, in Firestone for any pathogens or anything of that sort, and to determine how nutrient rich it is, stuff kind of like this. Kind of like how DOBW can “test” the water for pathogens.

I agree that a particular business might not be best for this job, however considering we don’t have a department of agriculture or anything to pick this job up I can forgive it. How they would RP like finding something wrong with the soil or something I don’t know, but if they can figure that out, like maybe idk work with DPW to replace soil or something then I think this business could work.

4 Likes

100% agreed

3 Likes

Department of Energy? God, I can see the future freely-available cabinet and high-ranking positions.

3 Likes

“SUPPOSEDLY” there’s gonna be both a Department of Agri. and a Department of Energy in V3 but who knows -shrug- we might see that shit in v2 next month

3 Likes

As no department serves this purpose, I see no issue in letting it run. DPW and DOBW do not even do anything remotely close to this. DOBW tests water, not soil. If he can meet the standards, it can run until the Department of Agriculture is established.

4 Likes

Thank you Aptable

3 Likes

I don’t see the point in this business in v2 however, I wish you good luck.

2 Likes

prob by v3 businesses like this, Stapleton powergrid and cgf will all be replaced by Dept of Agriculture, Dept of Energy, and Dept of Land and Natural Resources. but anyways good luck.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes