FightingTheFlames for Senate

Well, the Congressional term is over. It seems to have flown by pretty fast. For those who don’t know me, I have served as a Representative in Congress for about six months now. Throughout this time frame, I have received a good amount of experience that I am very grateful for. With the term coming to an end, I have decided I will not be re-running for the House of Representatives, but instead the Senate. While the two chambers do not hold very much difference in Firestone, I am looking to shake it up a bit. The Senate is typically considered the more experienced chamber, and I believe I have served long enough and gotten good enough of a feel for Congress to have such a responsibility.

I’m not going to go too in depth about my backstory in this speech, but you can find my experience here and a backstory here. In Congress, I currently sit on the County Affairs Committee and the Congressional Government Oversight Committee. Outside of Congress, currently, I am a Lieutenant in the Firestone National Guard, the Chief Executive Officer of the Spartan Defense Group, and the Mayor of Redwood.

During my time in Congress, I would say I have been one of the most transparent Congresspeople. I have a Trello where you can find a record of the sessions I attend and the bills I propose/co-sponsor. I proposed five pieces of legislation so far in my congressional career. This may seem low to some people, but all of them have been meaningful and had a purpose. Some of these bills needed constant revisions which took up a lot of time as well. I wish to increase the number of bills I propose as long as the need for them arises.

I hope you can find the time to support me in these elections for Senate. Feel free to send me a message on Discord with any questions.

Yours truly,
FightingTheFlames
FightingTheFlames#7463

1 Like

senate :eyes:

Support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support :heart::cold_face:

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support my good sir.

2 Likes

support big daddy

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Here are a few goals I have held and continue to hold throughout my political career:

• Represent the large number of department workers of Firestone, as they are the backbone of our community.
  • Support the growing number of small business and small business employees. They seem very promising and beneficial to our state and will add an extra layer of roleplay to Firestone.
  • Continue to maintain transparency, because after all, I work for you as a citizen of this state.
  • Listen to what citizens have to say on the forums and in my direct messages. I constantly speak to my constituents about what I can do for them as their representative.

Support commander sir! :slight_smile:

1 Like