FightingTheFlames and Zytholax for Redwood Mayor & Deputy Mayor

Greetings! I’m FightingTheFlames, and I’m running for Mayor of Redwood with my friend Zytholax. First, here’s a little bit of my backstory.

I joined the State of Firestone in 2017 with the sole intention of joining the Stapleton County Fire Department, which I accomplished in November of that year. Throughout my tenure in the department, I served on multiple rigs as both a senior firefighter in the training division. and a paramedic at different times. My journey didn’t end there, though. From SCFD, I became more interested in teaching others what I knew. I ended up becoming a Training Officer for the Firestone Fire Academy and the Chief First Aid Instructor for DPS, and an Emergency Medical Responder Instructor in POST. I enjoyed spreading my knowledge in areas I excelled at. In May 2018, I became interested in serving beyond the field of public safety while still being able to help people. I saw that the Redwood City Council was having elections, and that is when I first became involved in politics. I later became the Chairman of the council, and eventually became the Deputy Mayor, an office I held for about two and a half months before the county government (and in turn municipal governments) was abolished. At the time I was still in SCFD and FFA. I ended up resigning from FFA and a month later SCFD. I then took a much needed break, until I saw that the House of Representatives were having special elections. I won a seat and on December 20th I became a Represenative in the State Congress, an office I hold to this day. Throughout my term as a Representative I have served on the Congressional Government Oversight and County Affairs commitees. Aside from Congress, I have served in the Firestone National Guard since January 9th. Currently, I am a Lieutenant in the 3rd Infantry Regiment’s 9th Medical Platoon, serving as a tactical paramedic and the Commander of the platoon.

• Representative in the Firestone State Congress, serving on CGOC and the CAC
  • Lieutenant in the Firestone National Guard, 9th Medical Platoon Commander, Public Relations Recruiter, and Drill Sergeant
  • Former Deputy Mayor, Councilman, and Council Chairman of Redwood
  • Former Senior Firefighter and Paramedic in the Stapleton County Fire Department
  • Former Training Officer in the Firestone Fire Academy
  • Former Medical Instructor in the Peace Officer Standards and Training academy
  • Former Chief First Aid Instructor in the Department of Public Safety
  • Certified as an Emergency Medical Technician (Paramedic & Basic)
  • Certified as a Firefighter
  • Certified as a Tactical and Advanced Combat Casualty Care Operative

Hello, my name is Zytholax. As you’ve already been told, I am running with FightingTheFlames to be the Deputy Mayor of Redwood. Here’s a little backstory behind me.

I joined Firestone in December 2017. I was a civilian up until April 2018, when I enrolled in the Firestone Fire Academy. I graduated class 2018-4 with some good buddies of mine, a lot of who I still hold on to till this day (love you pent). I joined the Stapleton County Fire Department right after my graduation being put on Medic 73 as a Paramedic. About 2 months later, I joined the Firestone National Guard. I was in SCFD for a good 7 or so months, before resigning to take POST and then go on to the Stapleton County Sheriffs Office, where I also served as a SWAT Operative. I eventually left SCSO to go back to SCFD. I have only picked up on politics in Firestone for the past couple of months. I have no congressional experience, but I feel this is a great way to start it off. I have also served in the Firestone State Patrol as a trooper and a medical response pilot in ASU. I currently hold the position of Staff Sergeant in the Firestone National Guard, where I will reach my 1 year of service in about a month, Senior Fire-Medic in SCFD, and a probationary investigator in DPS. I hope you can find time to consider voting us to be the Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Redwood!

• Staff Sergeant in the Firestone National Guard’s 6th Ranger Regiment
  • Senior Fire-Medic on Rescue 1 in the Stapleton County Fire Department
  • Probationary Investigator in the Department of Public Safety
  • Former Deputy First Class and Special Weapons and Tactics operative in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
  • Former Trooper and Medical Response Pilot in the Firestone State Patrol
  • Former Public Worker in the Department of Transportation
  • Former Junior Training Officer in the Firestone Fire Academy
  • Former Correctional Officer in the Department of Corrections
  • Former Junior Instructor in the Peace Officer Standards and Training academy
  • Former State Ambassador for the Department of State
  • Certified Emergency Medical Technician (Paramedic & Basic)
  • Certified Tactical and Advanced Combat Casualty Care operative
  • Certified by the Peace Officer Standards and Training academy

Here are a few things we wish to accomplish in our term:

• Further set up and stabilize Redwood’s government
  • Work with the Department of Commerce and local businesses to increase business activity and prosperity within Redwood
  • Promote a healthy relationship between Redwood citizens and the members of public safety who operate within our little city
  • Increase communication between the Redwood government and our citizens
  • Collaborate with law enforcement to keep the amount of crime to a reasonable level

We hope you consider giving us your support. Feel free to message either of the candidates on discord with any questions.

Yours truly,
FightingTheFlames
FightingTheFlames#7463

Zytholax
zy#9096

1 Like

Support!

Signed,
Some random fucktard in FNG that is a staff sergeant

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
sentinelraven

2 Likes

Support

soup_man1

2 Likes

support

signed,
some random faggot in crt named jahan

2 Likes

support

signed,
some ranger in fng named forsidetheotter

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

Captain of the National Guard, Jente

2 Likes

Support

Chief Gay Hecxtro

2 Likes

1 Like

yes ok very cool! :sunglasses:

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

get scammed!

Support,

Savxtro

2 Likes

Support,

Lieutenant l5xtro of the SCFD E-11 company.

2 Likes

Support

not even going to save what I said

2 Likes

Support.

Kat4Katrina~

• Special Weapons and Tactics, Senior Operative
  • County Government, Press Secretary
2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support