FightingTheFlames for House Re-Election

Hello, my fellow citizens of Firestone
I’m FightingTheFlames, and this is my speech for re-election to the Firestone House of Representatives.

Here’s a quick background of my Firestone career:
I joined Firestone for one main reason in November of 2017, and that was to serve in public safety. Mainly, the Stapleton County Fire Department at the time. Since applying to the SCFD, I have been a Senior Firefighter, Training Division, a Paramedic, and a Training Officer in the Firestone Fire Academy. I have also served in the Chief First Aid Instructor for the Department of Public Safety, as a POST EMR Instructor, and as the Deputy Mayor of Redwood.

Most recently, I served the citizens as a Representative in Congress. My term was unfortunately very very short, having been only from the 22nd of December to the 19th of January. The typical term is more than four times this amount.

During my time as a Representative, I remained as transparent as I possibly could by setting up a Trello board containing my legislation and sponsored legislation, as well as my to-do list, etc.

Here are a few of my goals once re-elected:

• Represent the large number of department workers of Firestone, as they are the backbone of our community.

• Support the growing number of small business and small business employees. They seem very promising and beneficial to our state and will add an extra layer of roleplay to Firestone.

• Continue to maintain transparency, because after all, I work for you as a citizen of this state.

• Listen to what citizens have to say on the forums and in my direct messages. I constantly speak to my constituents about what I can do for them as their Representative.

Thank you for taking the time to read my speech. If you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord at FightingTheFlames#7463. My DMs are always open to everyone.

4 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support, UhYouFoundZack

2 Likes

Signed and fully endorsed.

Firextro
SCFD Paramedic.

1 Like

Support,

Apocalipsa17,
SCFD Lieutenant