FFE Training center?

, ,

So, I’m currently the director of the Firestone Fire Explorers. Most people say the explorer programs have failed, are inactive, etc. I agree with all such claims besides the fact that the fire explorers have no uniforms or no training center. (FPE Doesn’t have a training center either so.)

Basically I would love to get the explorer programs to the point where the program educates the citizens on SCFD, Do honor guard things (like FFA Graduation) and lastly I hope the explorers who move onto SCFD become officers. (LT+)

Okay, whatever enough background information.

What do we need?

• A training center
  • Uniforms (They’re in fed’s DMs I just need to catch him a VC so he notices my DMs)
  • We need access to the SCFD’s formal caps if we’re gonna have an honor guard sorta thing.

Sorry if this was poorly written, I’ll be answering comments if there is any confusion. Multitasking is hard ok.

2 Likes

Why not use SCFD’s training center?

Maybe just wait for v3 to be finished. I know, I know that will be a while but, I mean, every other department is.

2 Likes

I’m cool with waiting, never said I wasn’t

About scfd we’re not added to their scripts and stuff

2 Likes

no, if department of corrections an actual department that has use in firestone has no training center and has to wait then FFE can wait

2 Likes

I agree there’s priority, and I’m willing to wait i just need the devs to notice us

2 Likes

well the devs also need to notice DOC

2 Likes

they already have silly

2 Likes

I feel as Fedora just left out the entire concept of these ‘explorer programs’ in exchange for V3 development, F in the chat.

4 Likes

Communist !!

2 Likes

seeing as you guys arent a high priority, stuff for you will probably be worked on after v3’s initial release and after the necessary departments have also be transitioned to v3

2 Likes

No, we’re forgotten, that’s why I posted it.

2 Likes

Department of Corrections has not been forgotten, I can assure you. In fact, I was tasked with completing FNG and DHS bunkers and the entirety of the FNG base for v3, to only be quickly subverted to finishing DOC at a top priority. DOC isn’t being forgotten, not that they ever were, and they will have their own facility in v3.

5 Likes

Nonono FFE is forgotten

2 Likes

I agree, the explorer programs have been forgotten by Fed. I hope they have a better system worked out for v3.

2 Likes

Wait bunkers?

:thinking:

4 Likes

well we are the only department who hasnt gotten a training center

3 Likes

That’s because of the v2 development team - majority of the v3 devs are newer or haven’t worked on v2. Don’t worry, every department will get what they need, as for explorers, I’ll ask Fed about it later.

2 Likes

@crankyluke

SCFD is still using Mack’s training center in 2020 that was built 3 years ago, so I mean we’re floating in the same boat.

2 Likes

he got a point tho.

although if FFE did that we’d probably be banned or whatever but that’s an option bc i doubt fed will ban his own group lmao

2 Likes

i mean… sure we havent even got any functional vehicles or updated tools

2 Likes