Ffa and the senate

just :clap: leave :clap: it :clap: as :clap: a :clap: stae :clap: academy :clap:

10 Likes

stae?

6 Likes

state

4 Likes

Ya’ll fight too much. This isn’t hard.

3 Likes

Literally FEDORA said that SCFD=County, but FFA is like POST, being under Gov. Idk what’s so hard about this… we’ve discussed on another forum post that when the training academy is under SCFD, and under the county it fails. FFA has been running perfectly fine, so why not establish it in the same way POST is established and call it a day? Literally there should not be this many issues from establishing a fire academy that’s been active for over a year.

6 Likes

I can read! I’m pretty sure I know what FFA is for! A simple search can solve all of those problems.

Now, I know I’m super late to this post, because I haven’t been on forums. But I abstained before due to me being in the “middle”, and nayed this time because I agree with Sam’s solution.

4 Likes

just a reminder that the “boards” sam is calling for already exist

4 Likes

But they’re not really official, and there aren’t ‘regulations’ about who would apart of that board.

4 Likes

The DOH supervisory board sounds super official to me, considering it’s included within the Health Act (the thing that established the department of health), alongside our tiny team (like 5 people) of 8+ years of Firestone Firefighting experience combined alongside years of real life experience who oversee our firefighting curriculum, we don’t need political figures overseeing our firefighters and paramedics.

The DOH Supervisory Board consists of the following people;

The Stapleton County Fire Department Chief, mrzip
The Stapleton County Fire Department Chief Paramedic, AntonioVernaceMD
The Firestone Fire Academy Director, tow23er
The Firestone Fire Academy Deputy Director, CaptainCrosslay
The Firestone Medical Academy Principal, cirt31
The Department of Health EMS Division Director, Dr0xy
The Department of Health Secretary, JackyParkerRbrn
The Department of Health Deputy Secretary, FlightMasterMD

These are the ONLY people I would EVER trust to head a board overseeing Firefighting/EMS within the state with the inclusion of the Stapleton County Fire Department Deputy Chief, automotiveinspector and the Firestone Fire Academy Firefighting Chief Training Officer CaptainClyde have the experience needed to head things like you are describing, and guess what, they already do. You’re trying to establish what is already established.

As said in another forum post I made, politics have NO place in a work environment where 99% of the work is life or death for us or others.

9 Likes

just :clap: leave :clap: it :clap: as :clap: a :clap: stae :clap: academy :clap: pls

12 Likes

Sams solution wont solve anything. We have committees already… Literally leave it as it fucking is… All your “solutions” will do is fuck over the already fucked up firestone fire and medical community more than it already is. Get involved instead of thinking you know what we do.

7 Likes

it is still a state academy… its all about if it should be under the executive or not e.e

2 Likes

Ok… and my solution is stating that you should be a seperate entity outside of county and executive branch in which the board would just oversee you that contains the very same people in DOH supervisory board…

don’t see how we are “fuck over the already fucked up firestone fire and medical community” but whatever bud

3 Likes

Let those that run and work directly with/for the academy decide. It is not about what you want, it is about what the people that you are supposed to serve want.

9 Likes

I agree with this.

4 Likes

the people that run the academy agree with the majority

evidently the senate just don’t care about the citizens :man_dancing:

9 Likes

outside of the executive branch? lmao what?

4 Likes

yes outside of the executive branch. I don’t believe again POST or FFA or any other academy should be under the executive branch ^-^

3 Likes

It’s not a matter of Congress deciding who FFA should be under. Nobody is taking the initiative to present their idea in the form of legislation. The same act keeps getting proposed and keeps failing because none of the people who’ve spoken against it have put their ideas in writing.

If nobody is going to present their ideas then I don’t see why the act keeps failing. Establishing the department is a priority to many citizens because of the lack of accountability through the judiciary. If you want to oppose it, fine, but you have to at least put your ideas in writing.

9 Likes

im pretty sure theyve been making threads 24/7 for the past week now

3 Likes