Ffa and the senate

ah dang you got me there : (

also searching my current username won’t help you either, gotta used my past ones. Screenshot by Lightshot

fsfa was genuinely the same thing as FFA, it just evolved and adapted over time, and added a lot more detial.

i want the senate to compromise rather than me joining in on the argument about it because what will that help? the people who attend the senate sessions, are the people that are naying it?

i already did read, and as well as “allow ffa to be sued in court”, i can read.

its actually issued by a board read what sam said that the board is on a state-level of top notch medically licensed people.

i might’ve been in scfd for 6 days but that doesn’t mean im still unable to answer anything about that is fire and ems related? nor makes me “know nothing about fire/ems” i mean, i carry a lot of fire and ems experience outside of just firestone, lmao. nor do you have any reason why i lasted 6 days? reasons i won’t tell you of.

4 Likes

Funny cuz i was talking with mack and alex weeks ago and we went through and checked all the old cert boards. Still nothing.

3 Likes

ok,

(Note, none of these cards are the senators past name, they show up because of the underscore)
(Again, nothing)

(please note again, none of these are the senators former names, just cards that show up because of the underscore)

its almost as if you dont hold an FFA certification and haven’t interacted with FFA outside of the scope of this argument / bill (while i may be wrong, im going off of certifications, i dont know what you’ve done in dms)

fsfa =/= FFA, they are separate entities

its almost as if when you join in the public discourse, you see opinions that other senators do not, and you can bring those points up during debates, like you are elected to do.

its not, this further proves you have no knowledge on how the current scope of firestone firefighting/ems operates. the board you are referring to does not certify, they set the guidelines for the certifications and the scopes of the practice the individuals who hold those certifications may perform.

literally after saying i didnt know you were in SCFD, you boasted the fact you were in scfd, i showed that you were employed (i cant tell if you even passed candidacy because i dont know how it worked in 2017 and you still have the candidate lable, which isnt a commissioned paramedic) for 6 days, 6 days is not “employment” it’s a “i put my foot into the water, it was too hot, i left the pool”

6 Likes

there is 0 logic to putting it under the county lmao, not even dauntfulness or scfd command members want that.

just let us be a cabinet, state level academy like POST. what is the issue with that? we’ve been doing that for over a year and there have been 0 issues, other than the fact we aren’t established.

7 Likes

i am both in SCFD command and employed in the county executive branch, neither SCFD or the county wants anything to do with overseeing FFA, I can confirm this.

7 Likes

Working in FFA for about 10 months;

Experienced every rank possible in FFA (Except Director)

• Putting us under county is quite dumb as it’s just making another SCFA which did NOT and will NEVER work

• Puts many people who want to get a certification in a shitty place

5 Likes

i literally posted an ss of asking crosslay why im not on the boards, are you unable to see that?

so now youre assuming i dont? i can assure you i bring it up in senate debates and also as well in the discord. but its not like i can change everyones opinions just in a snap.

sighs im talking about in real life, not in firestone but, i guess. you take it as that im talking about firestone.

my foot actually went down deeper into the water because i got secretary of health.

tower im just stating that, in real life, in my state and many others, there are county academies for police, fire, and ems that issue state-wide certifications. thats all im saying.

i am on the same page with you of scfd being state level, we discussed that too.

3 Likes

I can confirm that surprema was a health sec but only for a month or two in 2017

3 Likes

reasons being;
lack of development support when i was sec of health,
establishing a board for recognized individuals in the state to mack, alex and other scfd highcom was considered power hungry, and as well having institute of health and ranking officials able to oversee the medical training was power hungry too. [though i wanted to include scfd highcom yeah]
but hey i held the first virus roleplay thing so.

4 Likes

this isnt real life, this is firestone, i would appreciate you treat it as such mr senator

can you further elaborate on what you did to further firestone medical expertise in your 24 days as department of health secretary (most likely shorter based on the fact that your replacement was confirmed on day 24)

5 Likes

and there are also many state fire academies and state fire agencies.

5 Likes

i hope to my lord and savior Jesus Christ that you mistyped “SCFD” in place of “FFA”

6 Likes

i am treating it as such, simply speaking on samtella’s idea.

again i have agreed with you and support scfd being state level.

• attempted to get medical center lined up with an interior, emergency room, operating rooms, made policy for surgeries, emergency room care, made where CDC that was at the time able to research and advise governor of an outbreak emergency, worked w/ fng during my time for proper roleplay and as well as spoke w/ scfd high command
  • tried to get ranks within doh made but, health wasn’t entirely going to be hospital roleplay, at the time it had other plans.
  • set up a program where with scfds help, LEOs and regular people are able to get medically certified without going through the entire academy process, rather a 2-3 week crash course for first aid, cpr, EMT-B certification.
4 Likes

if it isn’t already obvious i did…

3 Likes

the lack of development support,
the lack of people wanting to join health entirely, because it was secondary, they didn’t want to give up one of their already, 2 secondaries of dot or dpw or doc to just join health.
the lack of uncooperative help from legislature at the time and alexduskthorn unwilling to be something with health
entirely destroyed my plans the senate liked.

3 Likes

legally its kinda under the DOH… but like in all reality you guys work in harmony independent of each other…

the buck has to stop somewhere… be that DOH… Governor… etc…

why not just establish it under the governor like post and leave it as that? and just let DOH allow it to grant certs (as it does now)

6 Likes

talking about 2017 here not rn.

4 Likes

i feel like you keep switching up on this. what do you truly want? your point of view has been inconsistent and never clearly established to me. you say this now, but you voted for FFA to be under the county on the public opinion poll and you have argued with me about FFA being a state level academy multiple times.

5 Likes

i have agreed with you in dms?

3 Likes

initially, i wanted it under county, still do. but @Samtella’s idea is looking better and better and quite frankly I’ll settle for either one.

3 Likes