FBI thoughts

Let’s be honest, If FBI got shutdown 3 other times then it wasn’t ran well. I am fully for having FBI come back but I know the struggles that would come with IO and FBI. Thats why I believe FBI should be brought back with a strong administrative team to work with other departments on becoming a stronger department.

4 Likes

DHS already has an IO also, so we already have someone investigating domestic crimes

2 Likes

Give the department jurisdiction to open investigations on individuals in public office. Allow it to open investigations on gangs and foreign threats with the consent of the governor.

2 Likes

ok we arent gonna mess with io that’s the bottom line, we can work with them but we arent taking any of their duties ok

2 Likes

If you’re gonna give them a team for V3… then no.

2 Likes

dont name it FBI

usa ripoff

2 Likes

so what do u think we should do with cgoc?

2 Likes

hold on I see what you do but let me add a few things, DHS has federal jurisdiction just like the FBI would, and in real life if we were to truly think about it, the DHS would be investigating bombings, and acts of terrorism other than the FBI because DHS’s job is to protect our national security with FNG

2 Likes

Exactly, working WITH them and ALONGSIDE them, but not taking their thunder.

2 Likes

If you’re not willing to give FBI jobs that already are covered by other departments there’s no reason for it to exist. We literally have investigative departments to handle everything already. This would be a waste of man power and a free rank for someone, for no reason whatsoever.

2 Likes

id also like to point out im not 100%for nor against fbi, am just asking what you guys think

2 Likes

if we do (im not saying I want it) but if we do have an FBI, do not allow it a team as it would have no purpose, and have it solely for the purpose of investigating corruption in the government.

2 Likes

i think fed only wants it for dhs/fng to be under an investigative dept.

just put them under dps.

2 Likes

IO already investigates that as well as the CGOC

2 Likes

The hardest thing that will happen with the FBI is the jurisdiction that is will have as a pose to IO. If we look at the google definition of FBI, we see this: “The mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners;” as a pose to the homeland security investigations seeing this: HSI criminal investigators , also referred to as special agents, conduct criminal and civil investigations involving national security threats, terrorism". While these seem very similar, we are able to spot the difference when we look at the specific job of the FBI. FBI does only domestic investigations while IO does both domestic and foreign. For instance, a gang that operates inside of the State of Firestone would be taken under IO as it would count as an outside threat, while something such as a case that happens like a government official that is possibly of breaking the law while in office would go to the FBI. In conclusion, the FBI would operate as a sort of DPS for the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, and the Firestone National Guard, as well as taking lead in investigations of government officials and such. They would be able to conduct their actions in the county by going undercover and investigating the actions of government officals, but, that is another bridge to cross.

2 Likes

what if cgoc merged with fbi and there was no director just two like co chairmen/women

2 Likes

YEET.

2 Likes

Just shutdown CGOC. The internal affairs system does not work in Firestone.

5 Likes

agreed Ft

2 Likes

CGOC can work fine, and has many times. FBI has failed many times.

3 Likes