FBI thoughts

hello it is your favorite senator hecxtro here

so since yall want or dont want or whatever with fbi please tell me what i can do as a congressperson to represent your interests!!!

things that need to be covered

• jurisdiction
  • what the heck are they going to do
  • how do we ensure that it doesnt get shutdown for the 3rd time
  • etc etc

please leave ur comments below!

5 Likes

This has been a bad idea for the last 18 times it’s been proposed, nothing has changed.

5 Likes

i dont waNT FBI

5 Likes

I think @SeanCityNavy should be nominated for this position.

3 Likes

I vote to not open it ever again

3 Likes

why don’t yall want FBI pls explain

3 Likes

investigate on departments that aren’t under DPS and DPS… They should also have badges cause threat cool

3 Likes

do we need anymore intelligence departments/divisions?

3 Likes

FOR THE RECORD;

I AM COMPLETELY FINE WITH IT COMING BACK, IF:

1. THE LEADERSHIP IS COMPETENT
  2. WE (WE BEING IO AND FBI) CAN WORK TOGETHER WELL BOTH IN V2 AND OUTSIDE OF IT WITH NO BEEF

LISTEN ID LOVE TO HAVE ANOTHER INVESTIGATIVE AGENCY BUT IF IT STARTS INVESTIGATING GANGS/V2 CRIME/OTHER CLASSIFIED SHIT IM GONNA BE LIVID

5 Likes

make FBI do like law enforcement shooty shooty fucki fucki stoof like,

3 Likes

What do you believe the FBI should do is my question?

3 Likes

if only yall listened to me when I PROPOSED THIS BILL 60000 TIMES IN CONGRESS but yall had to be like “no”

6 Likes

you mean. . . dhs only really

3 Likes

if i could dislike this i would.

3 Likes

just needs a genuine purpose and good administration

3rd time is the charm?

3 Likes

Why don’t I want it? Well lets start here, every job you’d assign this department is already covered by a department as well as the CGOC. Where would the recruits for this come from? IF they’re not randoms who aren’t qualified you will be stripping people from other departments that likely had the same jobs not only dwindling the overall rosters of already existing departments but spreading thin the forces we do have to investigate for no reason at all.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Jursidiction: Make it the entire county.

What the heck they’ll do: Work with DHS namely IO in investigations. BUT also assist SCSO: SWAT and DHS: CRT during high risk calls such as hostage situations or active shootings.

To make sure it doesn’t get shutdown again: ACTUALLY GIVE THEM STUFF TO DO, Give them their own cars, establish a structure within the department, give them a team, spawn, stuff like that. Make sure that they are able to go to certain calls; such as these high risk calls.

4 Likes

JURISDICTION - STATE WIDE (FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION)

WHAT THEY WILL DO - The FBI will Investigate worse crimes than IO. This could include possible terrorism, bombings, etc. Along with investigations, they will perform raids (if houses ever get added [OR PROPERTIES]) on suspects whom have committed these crimes, be able to take people for interviews, and get informants to get information on suspects.

HOW TO ENSURE IT DOESN’T GET SHUTDOWN - Don’t give too much power, make sure the command staff don’t try to use the power of the FBI for stupid reasons, and ensure that they have enough restrictions in place so that they don’t go berserk and steal IO’s job.

3 Likes

its firestone not federal LOL

3 Likes