Everything Correct With our Law Enforcement Agencies

While our law enforcement agencies has hiccups and flaws. It can be as well pegged with major ‘props’. I think that respect is placed where it’s due as I believe both sides of a story should be displayed. So, here’s my thoughts of what I think about the agency.

PREFACE
Regarding my last article talking about what’s wrong with law enforcement agencies. I’d like to say that the people I’m talking about in that agency are in the minority. I’d like to point out that the majority of law enforcement officers are very trained in their jobs and do it well.

*Improvements
From my experience and from what I’ve heard, law enforcement agencies have improved majorly and deserve credit as their POST has raised their standards. But, obviously there is always room for improvement. That’s not to say that they are doing poorly. Although, I’ve done a survey for the past two days. I’ve come up with a pie chart that displays the ability and capability of law enforcement officers. It shows that law enforcement has a 95% chance to stop any crime at all (http://prntscr.com/kj5eyk).

*Safety
Over the course of 5 days of my stay in Firestone, I’ve found that you are more likely to be hit by a motor vehicle than by a violent crime. Now, do what you want with that; I can cover my thoughts on driver’s licenses in Firestone at a later date, but that’s not for now. This proves that violent crimes are more likely to be stopped by officers and your safety is most often secured. Not to mention, this number can be drastically decreased if self-defense in Firestone is increased as well with self-defense classes and legal firearm classes to be more frequently taught.

*Overall Capability
I’ve seen over a few days that only about 5-7% of officers I encounter seem to make a mistake, and only 2% of them follow through with their mistakes. I don’t think I have much else to say about this topic because I’ve covered a lot over the course of the other two topics.

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading for all of you concerned citizens and those who want to be more informed. Have a good morning, or a good night.

Signed,
LivingWarcrime
A Citizen of Firestone

(EVERYTHING WRONG WITH OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like