Establishment of the Firestone Citizens' Union

Will you be creating an FSCU forums where we can perhaps discuss the political issues with congress people? It’d be cool if you did because right now, such a service does not exist in Firestone.

Using this fourum, we’ll be able to monitor and communicate with the community. Anything regarding fourums and the FSCU will be tagged with the FSCU tag.

But surely this forum is in no way equipped to handle the unrestrained democracy brought forth by the FSCU, right?

I believe forum moderators have full authority over what is posted under the firestone discussion topic and other topics. Unless you’re not folowing the rules and releveancy of the discussion, you shouldn’t be supressed. FSCU will act as a branch of the Firestone Forums and use the resources given to us to make it more accessible and interactable for our Firestone Citizens.

Not to mention, we’ll have other resources in the future. Such as the ability to operate in Stapleton County as a business registered under Department of Commerce, a website that’ll have functions similar to the forum, and direct messages our employees.

Many more options will be open as we grow and progress to a union pleged to giving the voices of our citizens a boost in volume.

This topic is no longer being read as the Firestone Citizens’ Union has been established and our communications is active. We are still paying attention to any other topics tagged with “FSCU” and we will make it our priority to answer all questions from any platform.

Join the discord server to stay updated! Firestone Citizens' Union

maybe i need to put a /s next time for you :raised_hand::roll_eyes:

hey so heres my genius idea:

so we give everyone the power to make a decision, now since that takes time and people work lets elect representatives within the union and then have the people elect those representatives for them to represent, now since those representatives spend their time lets pay them to represent the wishes of the citizens. genius right.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.